Primo and superstar the differences

Being new to the yoyo scene, when I got good primes were already out. So I bought a primo and I love it. Super stable, great throws and long spin times. If anyone has tried both the superstar and primo help further this review by telling the differences, high points of each, and what they did better, if anything, with the primo than the superstar. The reason for this is I love my primo so much I was wondering if I should buy a superstar or are they so close to each other that it wouldn’t be worth it. Thanks guys

Well they weigh a little differently, and the size is pretty much the same. And the only difference in the shape is that the Primo has a more roundish shape before the rims. On the SuperStar it’s flat. That’s about the only differences I can think of. I don’t really think it’s worth it, but that’s just me I guess.

Superstar has stacks where the Primo has the rounded hub area inside of the cup as well. That might translate into a different level of stability. Really I don’t know I am just speculating since I don’t own either yoyo.