Post a trick thread!

Send me a video.

I can say that’s the one trick I am an expert on!

3 Likes

In time I will send one. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

You need the string to hit th index for the trick to work. You can hit it before you release or after and both ways can work. I usually release first and then intercept. Beefhook is a variation of a gunshot and learning the mechanics behind why that trick works will help with beefhook.

5 Likes

Thanks Henry. That’s a great tutorial and my mind can transfer the mechanics to Beefhook. Also… yet another trick to learn. These are a lot of fun even when you’re missing. While experimenting with different hand placements and movements… different things happen as well, and it’s fun trying to purposefully do the things that accidentally happened. Having a lot of fun with this one.

1 Like

Soon…

6 Likes

Looking forward to it.

1 Like

I caught one legit Beefhook and a few Gunshots. :smiley::smiley:

6 Likes
10 Likes

yknow what they say steve, video or it didnt happen :face_with_hand_over_mouth: jkjk

1 Like

It’ll happen.

1 Like

i still havent hit the beef. ive missed enough times that its made me hit other things…does that count?

3 Likes

In some ways, this observation and accomplishment feels priceless. Like, what the trick led to rather than simply what it was on its own.

1 Like

This took so many tries lol

11 Likes

Here is the scrunchy pull-apart tower I mentioned the other day…

12 Likes

Proud of you friend!!!

1 Like

That’s awesome!

2 Likes

I caught a second Beefhook this morning. Once I can catch it more reliably I will definitely be putting a video up. :smiley:

8 Likes

Like I tell my kids, if it can be done once, it can be done again!

3 Likes

heck yea! startin to cook! can’t wait to see…also i would like to someday hit one too lol

2 Likes

Pretty basic for 2a but I feel like this was some clean hops. Finally.

12 Likes