Post a trick thread!

Just goofing around messing around and such or whatever and all that good stuff.

13 Likes

Also working on finding a good spot to film, some lighting, backdrop, etc.

1 Like

Hey guys

18 Likes

Nice man, love it!

2 Likes

Love the rail grind

3 Likes

I had to watch a few times to tell you were sliding that on the handrail. Very nice!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Its been a while. Quick 5a thing

18 Likes

First entry in a plan to start documenting tricks and concepts in a POV format.

18 Likes
16 Likes
11 Likes

Beefhook update. Taking some advice I gathered here and trying to apply it… I had a click. :smiley:
So first off, longer string. I heard a few say longer strings helped and I started to notice that my slack didn’t seem to get big enough to do what was needed. So I put a string on and took it clean up to the top of my sternum. This made a very nice loop and then I remembered advice to really whip the slack on release so I gave that a try and landed a perfect one first try… duplicating it was another story. :rofl: I do feel like all the ingredients are there now and I just have to find the right mix. Getting closer to that video. :wink:

3 Likes

ANDY TRICKS LETS GOOOOO (complete sentence)

1 Like

This one is really fun i just made it up

12 Likes

I have no idea how you guys do this stuff

I am very impressed!

1 Like

I’m right there with you.

Double or Nothing. On Yomega Spectrum.

10 Likes

Nice! I have a light up Duncan pulse, batteries are dying in one half though

1 Like

I would go full Matrix with it but it runs out of spin. I should wait till dark to do this. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah I have trouble getting a lot of spin time with mine too, I think the response is too aggressive and maybe I should clean the tiny bearing lol. I thought about replacing the leds in mine with uv leds.

1 Like

I finally hit black hops after months and months of trying and giving up.

(Yeah I know I used my thumb)

19 Likes