Post a trick thread!

palm down efan thing, I can’t believe people used to do all their efans like this on freehand zeros

times have changed…

13 Likes

Daaannng, @mable that was clean!

1 Like
13 Likes

Fun

12 Likes

New combo from the kitchen, lately I am studying a bit my style and try to renew it, love tech combos as usual and slack and try to add some more new elements and transitions to my game, is fun to experiment! Please if you like my combos consider a follow on Instagram :kissing_heart:

4 Likes
11 Likes

Some roll tech. Using unicorn

10 Likes

Best combo

2 Likes

Here is a repeater

12 Likes
12 Likes

Hello my friends, new tech combo of the week from the kitchen, have so many more to film, I was really wondering should I take a black backdrop to film the tricks? Wondering how I can increase the quality of the videos and possibly the background, in the meanwhile hope you like the trick and if you do please consider to leave a follow on Instagram, much love :yo-yo:

6 Likes

thats a sick one

1 Like

bro this is such a banger, the bouncy back and forths, and the mega slacks.

the moments preceding, and following this slack manipulation, and the bouncy part are my favorite parts of the trick

personally, i think your kitchen is a great back drop but switching it up sometimes with a black background, or outside (as you’ve done in the past) would probably help

2 Likes

Bran thanks so much bro as usual for the big compliments :heart:

About the background I am receiving comments to do not change it because seems like it become kind of iconic my kitchen in my videos lmao, I asked because I wanted to improve the quality of the video and the settings, I thought maybe a black nice background can help but I got told that it can “depersonalize” my videos and make them look like all the others around.

I usually did prefer to film outside but is out of question now in London, the amount of wind and rain make impossible to film, last year I tried and sometimes I used to take an hour to film 40 seconds combo because the wind and the rain make it impossible to perform the trick properly other than made me sick couple of times staying out in the cold and under the rain, inside home I take around 5 minutes to film a trick, which makes it quick and easy.
Think will keep this setup (so also I do not have to spend money for some background lol nice) for some times and then maybe change in the future looking how it goes.

As we are in the kitchen I am thinking to open a channel “Cooking combos with Alberto” where I do some tutorial of those elements, it’s just the time to do it that I missed and one another camera for a different angle

3 Likes

Yo I made a tower and I’m kinda stoked.

14 Likes

I agree with whoever said to stay in your kitchen, it really is a good backdrop. Visually interesting without being distracting.

I would LOVE that tutorial series, I think thats a great concept

1 Like

So i saw Bella hit a hat trapeze a little while ago, wanted to step it up and land the first brent stole on the nub of a hat :rofl::+1: enjoy

12 Likes

That is sick as hell!

3 Likes

was pretty excited to finally figure this out, been trying to land this for a while now and feel like I unlocked the hidden knowledge

15 Likes
8 Likes