Post a trick thread!

Daaannnggggg

1 Like

Learned this one recently. Not sure why the camera does that zoom thing lol

6 Likes
8 Likes

The zoom thing is your auto focus trying to find a solid point to lock onto. A lot of cameras struggle with this in low light as well as with movement.

Very ill and clean combo by the way!

3 Likes

Good to know actually thank you for the info

lil’ 1.5 reject-peter. I like the string spin :face_with_spiral_eyes:

8 Likes

Yo this looks super sick like I like how optical it is

Idk if you know the trick already but I believe if you land the yo-yo on the string that rejected, it’ll go into a gt

Hello my friends, this is the new combo of the week, in January my Instagram channel will be one year old, crazy to think I am uploading a combo a week from one year, obviously I forgot basically all of them lmao wish I did recorded the famous tutorials, some have some nice elements, hope you like this new one, having fun experimenting some styles and different elements that come to my mind! Much love :yo-yo:

5 Likes

I missed one of the hops at the beginning but I feel like I can probably move on from this combo for now. I’ve been trying to film a good one for a while. I wanted to do quadruple or nothing > hops all the way back to trapeze > beef hook > first undercut from rancid milk, two more black-hops-style undercuts > hop back twice back to rancid milk > complete rancid milk ending.

It’s hard! My beef hooks are still super inconsistent (which is why I kept the take with the meh hops but first try beefhook) but they’re getting there.

5 Likes

I didn’t know that and I was trying to think of ways to utilize that string, Thank you!

Yo Coro is coming together and I’m so so stoked!

10 Likes

I tried recording a coro combo yday for 20 minutes and got nothin but tangles, knots, rage, mald, and depression :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes
7 Likes

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaah well done :tada:

1 Like
6 Likes

Hello my friends, this is the new combo of the week, I discovered the first element in the preview and seemed enough weird and interesting to try to create a combo around it, hope you like it! :yo-yo:
Next week combo will have probably a new background, moving things around and need a new spot, I will ask if you will like that too should not disturb much the trick!
Much love :heart:

5 Likes
7 Likes

After watching so many insanely good freestyles from the Ante Yo-Yo Competition, I thought I ought to actually try a newer trick that uses more of my body. Under the leg Brent Stole!

7 Likes

Yo here is a trick I filmed last night. It’s got this cool tower I found while learning another trick plus a double beefy brother hook.

7 Likes