Post a trick thread!

Dang you’re leveling up a lot, this is great.

3 Likes

tyty

Edit: I totally understand how forums work.

2 Likes

Yo here’s a fun beefhook variation I found yesterday plus a normal one for contrast.

10 Likes

This damn thing took me two hours to learn and now my back is sore but I did it.

11 Likes

Twist Whips by @DocPop using the upcoming Golden Abyss.

13 Likes

Twist Whip + Double Branding + Flopsicle Bind.

14 Likes

I gotta figure out that popout to branding element. You make it look so easy!

1 Like

1A combo!

7 Likes
8 Likes

First vid in a long time, so definitely could improve the lighting and such but happy with how it turned out!

Check it out on IG since I haven’t figured out how to post videos on YYE directly yet :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hah you gotta upload it to imgur or YouTube and then post the link on its own line with no spaces after. I just use the imgur phone app bc it’s super easy to use. Your trick was sick too :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Blockquote

Good to know! I’ll give imgur a go next time or maybe start actually posting to YouTube for once lol. Thanks man I appreciate it!

1 Like

Tower transform / scattered ideas

15 Likes

Amazing!
I really miss your tutorials btw.

2 Likes

Hello friends, this is a little combo recorded during a lazy Sunday, this Wednesday I will upload a video which I am quite proud of and it was very fun to record and edit and I have 3 combos ready quite long which I am very satisfied and I would like to record some tutorials if you would like them.

Hope you having fun, much love :yo-yo:

Instagram: Alberto Rojch (@waltz.romantic) • Instagram photos and videos

9 Likes

Awesome!!!

For the video this time I wanted to experiment and go with the flow, the music come from on my favourite composers (Villa-Lobos) and the tricks are all new combos that I will film separately soon (and for sure will do a tutorial), hope you like this little experiment I did it was very fun to create and edit, much love! :heart:

8 Likes

Love the lines and love the score! This video suits your style well however I miss seeing the fit :laughing:
Would you be willing to recommend more composers like, Villa-Lobos if you have any?

2 Likes
9 Likes

Thanks a lot Mooky, if you liked Villa Lobos have a listen to Tristorosa for both piano or guitar is such a beautiful piece and also Valsa da Dor.
Other composers try to have a listen to Piazzolla music (try to listen El Viaje the vocal version), Barrios (have a listen to Valse de primavera), Albeniz (have a listen to Mallorca), Rodrigo (the famous concierto de aranjuez), those are some that can resemble Villa Lobos style but is full of great composers away from the south american influences, if you curious happy to share some :slight_smile:

1 Like