Post a trick thread!

And a Ninja Vanish!

Better with sound on :joy: :ninja::turtle:

12 Likes

Just discovered this thread

In response to @ProbablyNotBadRawb’s ninja vanish!!

10 Likes

You’re a beast!

2 Likes

Vanish combooooo done

9 Likes

So if we can’t embed from IG- do we just upload to youtube or facebook and link or or what?

Am the confused.

2 Likes

YouTube or Imgur works and it will embed on here. Just post the link on its own line with no spaces after and it will work

1 Like
13 Likes

One of these days I’ll figure out sick combos like you all but today is not that day.

Here’s my Brent Stole that I was working on this weekend and finally feel ok with on a Monday morning.

12 Likes

imgur is up to 1 minute and is pretty easy to upload with the App.

Here a picture trick idea: Triforce

6 Likes

the tri-force!

1 Like

Thanks updated the title. Sounds way better :grin:

from a bit ago, still need to get around to filming a cleaner clip

13 Likes

Hello friends, this is the new combo for the week, wanted to try some new software, new angles and see a bit how it works, is fun to care also about the video side but still I need so much more practice on both video and tricks, hope you like it and please consider leave a follow on my Instagram if you like the combos :heart:

Instagram:

8 Likes

Autopilot bc i havent been yoyoing enough lately

12 Likes

5A combo I’ve been working on for a bit and trying to extend. I’m getting clean enough to play on a high-ish walled yoyo, so I’m getting better, but still have a long way to go.

12 Likes

Siiick! Any tutorial on this, or is it your own?

1 Like

Thanks! Bahhhh I wish I was clever enough to have come up with this one but alas…I learned it from this yoyojoe1 tutorial and the trick is by Andrew Bergen! Good luck!

1 Like

Cross-post this 3A suicide trick (Tomoya 2021 OWYYC):

8 Likes

Not much and lots of work to be done still but after weeks and weeks of casually practicing horizontal I’m starting to hit full 90° more often :sob:

15 Likes