Possible New Manufacturer

Somehow I think it’s a wee bit too thin. :o Then again, I like Japanese yoyos which are wide. Wider yoyos = more catch zone = good though.

I’m really loving the lightblue/green and then the first two in your updated list. Look like some awesome designs and would love to see how they turn out! Would also love to be a first customer :wink: Only problem I have with some designs is that they seem “chunky” but that’s just my preference.

thumb grinding should be possible with the first four without to much difficulty.

the wall sections on all the designs are now .0625 or ~1.6mm

and all the meat should give good spin times

-Kyle

#2 and 3 off your last update look like something I am interested in. Would be interesting to see what price points you come in at for you to make profit.

alright im starting to write codes for prototyping the first four and i need to make a decision on witch one of the last four i want to prototype.

post a reply with a number 1-4 corresponding to witch one of the last four you like best and in about a week our so i’ll tally them up and start writing code for the most liked design

-Kyle

I’m digging the two located below the most. I’m excited to see these come to life man. In fact I’m sending you a PM right now.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-2iWq1iWCVeE/TntM2BfKdpI/AAAAAAAAB2s/pin1vZTlago/yoyokoh.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-z4TqTFoomw4/TntM9NYVSaI/AAAAAAAAB2w/3KCChRdXtpA/yoyoStrange.jpg

I like number 3 the best. ;D

just a reminder this is of the newest set of designs on the bottom of page 2

If the selection consists of all 8 than I vote for 1,2, and 7. Great designs man. I read you are used to machining parts for combat robots. Do you mean the fighting robots you see on TV?

the first four i have already decided to make protos of. but im only making 5 protos for now so i need to know witch one of the last four i should make.

like the tv show, smaller scale though

the one winning is mine

fancy hi-speed to

-Kyle

I had to go back and edit my post in that case…

Nonetheless. That is so freaking cool dude! I loved the High Speed vid! That must be exciting to battle like that man!

its pretty intense, the world zones out and for three mins you only have one focus.

Number one also known as this;

#2 and 3

I think 3 and 4 are the best(all of them look great ;)). 3 should be a plastic yoyo and 4 should be metal.

I’m sure he said he’s making them metals…

yup all metals

I buy a yoyo if it looks cool or has sick colors.

Have you done any calculations relating to weight? The rims look way to beefy and the walls are huge.

Also, I’d recommend putting in a screw hole into your design, because where you design your axle to be, may confuse a machinist, because when putting that onto a lathe, it will cut that hole if not design to be tapped.