POPStar First Impressions

Mine just came in today, been throwing it for about an hour, everythings great! Definitely my favorite throw out of all metals and minis even ( I love mini throws, mini motu, dingo, now popstar :slight_smile: )). Not sure on the tilt though, mine has the casual vibe you get from every yo-yo though, straightens itself out if nothing is wrong with the throw in itself. Nothing that effects play in the slightest.

just found a ceramic konkave. now this thing is been transformed into a monster. it funny how the bearing costs more than the yoyo that it’s in. i hope this gets the crazy color treatments that other YYF wheels have received.

i haven’t been able to put this thing down for the last few days. i love the shape, weight and aesthetics of this thing.

Completely agree with you d4rqkon3. The POPstar is tiny but ridiculously solid. Granted I only threw it about 2 minutes, but it was long enough to pick up on those aspects. It definitely seems like a fun little throw, and from what you guys say, it is.

I think the only thing that might be a candidate for playing like a POPstar is an Anti-Yo Busine$$, but to be honest, it has so long since I have played one of those (or any Anti-Yo), so I cannot really speculate.

Glad to hear though that you like the throw.