Popcorn lovers thread!

^
Genius at work doing that to microwave bags are great and wait you don’t have a working microwave? That has got to suck…

It does >.<… We have to use the oven for everything! Need some leftover Mac n cheese? Milk in a pot for 10 min… Need a leftover baked potato? Bake in the oven for 15+ min…
So yeah… But hey, can’t complain. At least I have food in general. Plus, I’ve kinda gotten used to it. It’s been broken a while :-\

I like this Jamaican Jerk seasoning, nice and spicy. A good spoon full into some melted butter then poured/tossed with the popcorn.

I like this stuff too. Sweet Ginger Garlic.

mmmm spicy food my favorite.

Jerk spices are so good… never thought to try it on popcorn!

This weekend got jacked by other family activities… no browned butter popcorn for me!

or you could find time. Like in the afternoon at around lunch time.

Tomorrow at lunch time might work! Sunday at lunch time is occupied by my family…

i’m doing that ole microwave cut open to whirley pop it again :smiley:

how you have delicious pop corn!

I haven’t had popcorn for awhile

Oh wait weve got some in the cuboard yay ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yay popcorn!!!

I got a free microwavable popcorn by Orvillerednbockerbutface guy…

What should i put on it? I have never thought to put anything but butter and salt on popcorn…

-.- i am a nerd i think XD

some stuff I put on popcorn
-chili powder

• cinnamon and sugar with butter
    -cheese
    -hot sauce
  • marsh mallows,m and m or any type of chocolate and pretzels
    My dessert trail mix

So I didn’t get around to making popcorn.

However, took my son to see “Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2” and we shared a big ol’ bag of movie theatre popcorn with butter.

I still feel stuffed. We forced ourselves to eat supper only 2 hours after that.

Was the movie horrible? I’ve heard from my friends that they hated it. It looked pretty bad in the commercials too. I liked the first one- it was good.

Nah, it was fine. On the other hand, when I go with my son, I try to watch movies from the perspective of a 4-year-old. And that can make some of the dreariest stuff bearable. :wink:

Haha I get you :slight_smile: I actually really don’t mind watching curious george or blues clues with my four year old brother.

I just had some micrwave popcorn oh yea! ;D ;D

I hate popcorn that taste like candy… Its like artificial butter with sugar…

BLEQ?

Chili powder wasn’t enough. I did Ground black pepper for a spicy taste.

No one touched my popcorn XD…