Polyform Presents: A4

A4-Polyform

Polyform: DESIGNED BY PLAYERS FOR PLAYERS.

From Jeffrey Pang:
The concept of POLYFORM is to build a brand that represents a team of sponsored players. I have been blessed with the opportunities of developing products that reach all over the world - but doing so while having said product represent someone other than myself is a completely new challenge. It’s a challenge I have never told anyone I am afraid of. But a challenge that excites me none the less.

Blue-Polyform-A4 Blue-Polyform-A4-2 Blue-Polyform-A4-3

From Polyform:

This is the A4 - named as a representation of a blank page for a fresh start. The yoyo itself is a 6061 body with a hollow Polyamide 66 Nylon ring, a plastic lighter than traditional Delrin or Polycarbonate. It gives the yoyo a very distinctive aesthetic without affecting the powerful feel of the yoyo.

A4-Polyform-Pads

The new PF20.6 Pad was developed to allow for a snappier bind compared to conventional 19mm pads. It was a challenge to source a custom adhesive that was transparent enough to display the engravings underneath. A set of extra white silicone PF20.6 Pads are also included in the box along with a randomized sticker design and string. We recommend using a fatter string with this yoyo.

A4-Polyform

Please consider supporting this project as I will reinvest into the team to hopefully fly them out to events once we are more established. This initial batch is pretty limited so keep that in mind when ordering.

15 Likes

Amazing tricks from the team!
Players:
Evan Cui
Jacky Le
Yejune Seo

:exploding_head::fire:

13 Likes