Pokemon Black and White

I got into pokemon when Ruby and Sapphire came around, and used to be into it alot, but not so much anymore. IMO, they are making too many too fast. I might get Black or White not sure which copy, but I need to find my DS first. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes pokemon are realā€¦ I have evidence. I dont know how to post pictures so here is a link.http://www.halolz.com/2008/11/08/real-life-cubone/ If I get one I will be getting white.

Isnā€™t missingno supposed to be the baby that Kengaskahn has? It is something of that nature. Or like Cubone without the mask. It is something like that. I remember reading about it a while back when I was trying to get 100% completion on yellow version.

MissingNo was a glitch that increased the sixth item in the item menu by 128 and could only be found in Blue and Red version Nintendo got rid of it in yellow version

missingno is a glitchā€¦ that dont count fooz

Iā€™m sorry? But the game was around LONG before the show, so any Pokemon in the game is an actual pokemon.

Sort of. It is to my understanding that Marowak was supposed to evolve into Khangaskan, and the baby Khangaskan is actually a Cubone. As or the skull on the head of the Cubone/Marowak, there is a fan theory about some story of the skull being the skull of a cuboneā€™s dead mother, i.e. Khangaskan. The idea was scratched and they had to put the code somewhere. They figured no one would perform the steps to get missingno, watching the old man tutorials, flying to Cinnibar Island, and surfing on the eastern edge.
Also another note, it has been said the Venonat was supposed to evolve into Butterfree, and Metapod to Venemoth, note the similarities between them.

Actually, missingno is still in yellow version.

Hope this cleared some things. :slight_smile:

EDIT: We should probably get back on topic of Black/White, or make this the Pokemon thread or something along those lines.

no mewtwo

From what Iā€™ve played (Japanese versions) it is really fun, although i couldnt understand what anyone was saying :stuck_out_tongue:

No. Mewtwo is counted in the OG Pokedex.

so far i really enjoy Pokemon Blackā€¦currently working on the 4th badge

as for missingNo I saw somewhere that if you give it a rare candy it evolves into a Khangaskan, if thatā€™s true then what Lazy thrower said makes more sense

And if you give that Khangaskan a rare candy, it evolves into a Nidoking.

lol!!!

HAHA i didnā€™t know that ; )