Pocket size yoyo recommendations?

Nice choice on the Snack. I thought I didn’t like undersized yo-yos until I tried that one. It’s just one of those throws that somehow is balanced perfectly and binds consistently well (for me).

5 Likes

I asked in a DM to Recess if more Snacks would be made and he said very likely.

5 Likes

Good call on grabbing the snack! I love mine so much. Really fun yoyo, surprisingly stable and long spinning for something so small.

4 Likes

Absolutely, I would too! It’s such a great yoyo.

Ohh that’s awesome! I see, that’s a good idea. You can let your friends try your yoyos out without the fear of them dinging it as well haha.

2 Likes

MagicYoYo N5. extra wide, small diameter so it can fit.

2 Likes

The Mini Panzer is a fun tiny yo-yo that I just thought would be a cool yo-yo to play with but as for EDC I would maybe suggest the Heist as it’s a very nice yo-yo. Thank you have a good one

12 Likes

MYY Avocado is nice, a tad heavy, but still plays well and stable. Mini organic shaped yo-yo.

3 Likes

Just got a few of these.

4 Likes

Hopefully this isn’t uncool to mention, but apparently the Recess Snack has been re-released, but is (at least at the moment) exclusive to another store/trick tutorial site that I personally try to support when I can (as I do with YYE of course). Both sites/people have been awesome to help me learn a lot of things.

4 Likes

It’s super cheap as well!

4 Likes

the 138 excels as a pocket throw. at 51x38 and blasted round edges - i think it will fit a pocketers bill very well

6 Likes

What about the 44, or 444?

4 Likes

The 44 is an excellent yoyo, especially for it’s size and weight. It’s surprisingly stable for something that is so light. But, it’s not for everyone as it’s light weight makes the 44 extremely zippy and it’s too fast for a lot of folks. If you love light yoyos, it’s a no brainer. It’s super cheap, made in the USA and it’s very fun.

Haven’t got my hands on the 444 yet, but I think it’s probably going to be similar.

4 Likes

Same here. The 44 blew away all my expectations. It’s very stable, and long spinning for something so light. The 444 looks great but I just got my 44 and I haven’t found a good enough excuse to tell my wife why I now need something so similar

4 Likes

The 444 plays really similarly to the 44, just with hubstacks. An excellent yoyo, but I agree that it’s kind of a niche one, because of its weight and size.

2 Likes