PNWR haul!

20190223_192015
Finally back home with my haul
I can’t stop myself! All the prices are sooo damn good!
Had a heck of a time at the first contest I went to, there was so many people to meet, so many yoyos to try, and so many protos and new throws to be revealed!
Also got my Icon signed by Gentry!

7 Likes

What all we got here though? And is that a yo-yo hand sign print?

1 Like

From left to right, up to down, YYF Icon(basically a Wing with custom engraving), OD Saturday Market Kuntosh, SF L, Unparalleled Corruption, SF Cadence ES, SF Ti Cadence.

The strings are the new/rerelease strings from Markmont/OD, I think they are called the Dragon or the Drakken.
Although the picture looks absolutely amazing it’s quite the useless packaging lol. It’s crazy hard to get only one string off from the cardboard and taking all the string off is much more convenient, some kind of container would be much more useful :stuck_out_tongue:.

5 Likes

My goodness, that’s a lot of dough :open_mouth:

1 Like

20190223_094234
Crazy new throw from OD :rofl:

6 Likes

That’s just… What’s up with this super wide trend lately?

2 Likes

It’s not only super wide, it’s also an undersized :rofl::rofl::rofl:, OD must really like making fun throws, all the other protos from other booths are fairly normal enough.

1 Like

Wait so that doesn’t look like the Par Avion? Another unannounced yo-yo? http://onedropyoyos.com/yoyos/par-avion/

And no side effects either :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also in that first pic, what you called a “saturday market” doesn’t look very much like one, to me. Way too much silver!

1 Like

20190223_094234(0)
Here’s the side effect, I think the yoyo’s name is 1221 if my memory isn’t failing already :mask:.

I took so much time choosing between the 3 Saturday Markey Kuntosh they had and I have to say I’m very satisfied with this one!

5 Likes

they had a Ti Cadence there for sale?

1 Like

Yeah they had three, sold out quickly(obviously):sweat_smile:.

So did stuff like Bgrade corruption and stuff, sold out way in the morning.

2 Likes

What is that???

2 Likes

It’s an unreleased undersized+super wide(52) yoyo from OD with the name 1221 if I remember correctly. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hmm :thinking: