Please welcome the newest member of the team!

We would like to take this time to announce the newest member of the moderation team.
jhb8426.

With Andre’s approval, we have decided to give him this honor. JHB is a great guy that is no stranger to moderating yoyo forums. He is straight forward and honest. He’s been in yoyoing probably longer than any of us on this board. I can appreciate how this guy thinks and acts. I myself have learned a lot from this fella. He’s like an uncle that you’d hang out with everyday if you could.

He has the same authority as all global moderators. He will make sure you follow the rules and will fix anything that needs it. He’s not hard to please especially if you at least try. He’s my friend and soon to be yours. Without further a due…

jhb8426

Short Bio

[b]I’ve been active in the yoyo world since about 2002 both as a member of the online community and in the real world. I have participated in MWR and the Minnesota State Yoyo Contest and I was an active member of the Twin Cities Xtreme Spinners yoyo club until its demise in 2005. I am primarily an old school and ladder tricks type of player. My first yoyo was a wooden Duncan Imperial. During the 90’s boom I picked up a Fireball and a Brain. While yoyoing was always an interest it was pretty casual until about 7 or 8 years ago when I discovered the online community. I’ve been involved ever since and truly appreciate the acquaintances I’ve made. I can recall a time when new yoyo releases were few and far between, and eagerly anticipated, compared to today when there’s something new every other week.

I live in the western suburbs of Minneapolis, MN. My other interests include canoeing and camping, and working on my car as little as possible. I was active in Boy Scouts as a leader for 20 years.[/b]

Wow, welcome as one of our new moderators :wink:

Thanks to Andre and Icthus for bestowing this honor on me. I’m humbled and glad to be on board.

-Uncle jhb8426-
:wink:

Congrats jhb8426 - and congrats to YYE for adding such a stellar guy to the moderator ranks!

Welcome to the club, jhb8426.

Congrats brother! ;D

Yay! Moderate like the wind.
Just curious, I’v not seen a wooden Duncan Imperial?

YHAAAA FOR JHB8426!!!

Congrats!

Unfortunately I haven’t seen one for a long time myself. And it may not have been called an imperial at that time either. It was a very long time ago.

And thanks to all of you for the warm welcome.

JHB WHOOP!!!

Congrats, jhb. :slight_smile:

Congrats you’ll do an amazing job