Please help with Id of a Snack

Not the edible kind🙂

I am trying to find out what colorway this is and not having much luck on the internet. Starry night was mentioned but can’t find that colorway either.

Once we Id the colorway can we determine roughly when this colorway was available.

Thanks

1 Like

Do you have a picture of the colorway in question?

1 Like

Blue black acid wash with silver speckle. October 2020 was the release on another yoyo retailer. It’s on the first page of a google search for “recess starry night snack”
Starry-Night-Snack-Yoyo

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to add it.

On another retailer i found this image. It’s called starry night😀
It’s very low resolution tho
Starry-Night-Snack-Yoyo-64x64

1 Like

That is starry night

The picture I posted is the full size version of that. It took me longer to figure out how to get the full sized version of that image than it did for me to just find that original postage stamp version based off the OP lol.

Actually what the heck lol. Looking at the splashes, the tiny thumbnail is a different picture, but pulling up the full size version off their website gives you the different image of the same colorway.

Now that you mentioned full sized version i tried to find it and i found it! Here

I guess that is it, the colors looked off so I wasn’t sure.

Thanks

1 Like

What’s the date stamp of your picture out of morbid curiosity from the url? The one I pulled up was

wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Starry-Night-Snack-Yoyo.jpg

Curious if you managed to find a different date URL.

The image i uploaded is

wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Starry-Night-Snack-Yoyo.jpg

1 Like

I guess they ran this colorway twice. Well that was a fun little internet search distraction.

1 Like

I love internet search distractions haha

Hey! Thats my profile pic lol, honestly had no idea what the colorway was called.