PLEASE DELETE

here is capt. anxietys sample pics

these turned out great ;D :slight_smile:

Fantastic work!

this piece is for sale because thekatananinja backed out of the deal. I want around $20 shipped for it

Man, you got to engrave a toilet seat lid!

engrave what on it??? i take all your crap or something :smiley:

If you can engrave a Kendama, I will send mine out, when in get it on BAC for YoYoJam Engravings on it.

Does it have a flat spot on it? If not it would have to be sand blasted. And I think I could do that as well but it would be a little more $$$

What about the Pill? I got one today and I want the YoYoJam JD logo on it so I can get autographs at Nats.

Ok everyone I think I can sort of engrave a metal yoyo… Im gonna try it. First I would use some rubber stencil then cut out what I wanted on it with my CNC machine. After that I would stick it to the yoyo and mask off the rest of the yoyo and soda blast that part. I’m gonna experiment with it some today.

Ooh, that sounds like it will be interesting. Tell us how it turns out. :slight_smile:

Ok I did it and it worked with plastic yoyos but not aluminum.

Ok so I’m going to sell the engraver soon so if u are gonna get work done you better hurry. Also I’m moving to the west coast so maybe I will be at calstates or something next year.