PLEASE DELETE

ya i think i could do a wooden yoyo but im not sure what it would do to weight distribution. i would try tho and i think it would work. but it might make it vibe or wobble. does vibe matter much on a wooden yoyo?

sorry i need special bits and other stuff for metal engraving. its something ive never done before.

This would be an interesting service for newer companies or any company as well if theyā€™re interested in it.

Not to be a buzzkillā€¦ but using all of these logos with out direct permission from these companies, and profiting from it, is illegal.

You are using trademarked logos for profit, thatā€™s a big no-no and any/all of them could (if they so chose) come after you for damages.

Iā€™m sure some of them wouldnā€™t care, others probably wouldā€¦ you need to contact them directly and get permission.

Kyle

1 Like

Actually I already knew that. But if you check out my first post I addressed thatā€¦ I said that my first logos werenā€™t for sale. If you look at my nos and wii logos u can tell they are different than the actual wii and nos logo. So i think Iā€™m prolly doing okay with them. If some company got mad for me doing something close to their logo I would quit doing it. But me and my family have been doing this for a while. We even had a websiteā€¦

Ok I jus got done with ur logo modman 10 !!

It shouldnā€™t affect it at all if you make the engraving shallow.

Yay! Canā€™t wait to see it!

im not sure tho. i would try with my own yoyo it but it seems i have a great lack of wooden yoyos.

Why donā€™t you just make one on your cnc?

um i dont know how i would get the post and stuff in it.i dunno maybe i will try it sometime.

ok heres is yooldmans pics on the designing software

Thatā€™s so cool! :smiley:

1 Like

i have 3 boxes that havent been called for yetā€¦
i will post pics of the boxes that are called for when i get them. after they are engraved

here is Bphillys logo in the software.

How thick is the wood? Iā€™d like to get a wood plate to out on my case but I donā€™t want it to thick. Also what type of file would you need for the image?

any picture file will do. its normally 3/4 in. thick but i do have some 1/4 in. wood as well.

I need more ideas or ordersā€¦!!!

Make a clyw gnarwhal one!

for you? or to showcase?