Please close

Per someones recommendation it should be last bimetal id ever need. I wouldnt be surprised since my plastic speedaholic is a very nice throw for its price.

If anyone has one they arent throwing much let me know Im gonna be on the hunt for one!

I think I’ve seen these come up once in a while used, but they’re still available new if you’re into that sort of thing:

2 Likes

They are still on sale on the YYE website. Treat yourself to a fresh one :wink:

1 Like

Yeah i have a feeling no one who has it will want to part with it so maybe i should just go ahead and jump on buying it new! Ill give it at least a day before i do.

I was just hoping to not go over $100 on a purchase quite yet lol

2 Likes

Haha it makes sense now i see your profile says its your fav yoyo

2 Likes

Keep in mind, this thing is designed for pretty advanced players (speed and horizontal focused) - I think…I’m still at the intermediate level. If you’re still climbing the trick ladder, it’s fine, but not really going to add anything vs a shutter or anything else (speaking from experience). I love it, but for half the price, you can get a Duncan Grasshopper GTX 1 and it’s pretty much the only yoyo you’ll ever need unless/until you find yourself getting to the very advance level.

1 Like

Ok ill wait until someone messages me back, they had a yoshicuda and grasshoper that they were saying theyre willing to sell me.

1 Like

Although I’m the one that suggested the Crash in the first place, I second this opinion. Practically it’s like driving a Bugatti Veyron vs a Toyota Matrix. If you’re learning and still working on driving, the Veyron might not be your choice. That being said if you know what you’re doing then by all means get yourself the top-of-the-line.

1 Like

Both of those are awesome, as is the HC, but just saying…sort of hypocritically…that I wish I had spent more time throwing than hoarding and currently wish that I spent more time learning than “trying” everything in the hoard over and over.

1 Like

Well my current thing is working on some eli hops with the deep state. I like a challenge. Lol. I still remember the frustration of trying the trick and thinking it was impossible and then the moment it clicked. Nothing in the world better than that moment with a trick.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.