plastic whip

i landed (like a skate board haha ) my first plastic whip today
the pgm2 gets some credit
but yeah what can i do after a pw?
and i feel good
better that doing illegal narcotics!

so can anyone tell me cool
things to do after plastic whips

maybe you could try some wrist whips, kinda like plastics only from a side mount. also if you land it then move the yoyo to the string farthest away form yourself you will be all set up for a gyroscopic flop.

kool thanks ill try that out

B.U.M.P

anything else people?

from a wrist whip you can grab the string connected to the yoyo, pull your wrist out of the loop and be in a green triangle

from a wrist whip ok

but anything from pw

you can do the same thing but foweward :stuck_out_tongue: all you have to do is go into the plastic whip, grab the string comeing right off your throwhand with your non-throwhand, pull your throwhand out of the hole and you will be in a green triangle :slight_smile: to dismount simply follow-through the motion sending the yo-yo to the right of all the strings and no knots ;D. hope this makes sense, and good luck :wink:

yeah i was out yo-yoing
and i found that gt frintside out
;D :smiley: ;D :smiley: ;D :smiley:

your welcome ;D ;D ;D

Yeah you could pull the strings into a gyro flop, it’s a VERY cool trick. Tutorial can be found here:

http://yoyoexpert.com/learn/067-expert-gyroscopic-flop.html

Or you can swing the yo-yo back a little bit then let it go forward and as it’s going forward let go the thumb and it’ll bind back into your hand.

No tut for that yet but I’ll make one if you want.

Another thing is string tension, if your string gets too tight, throw a plastic whip, then grab the string closest to you and pull it to your left (if you’re right handed), then the string will start spinning around the yo-yo and will loosen itself. If you need to tighten it, throw the yo-yo down, TURN AROUND 180 DEGREES, then do the same thing and the string will spin the opposite direction.

From the plastic whip mount, you can swing the yoyo up and let go just before it hit’s it’s highest point and the yoyo will bind if you do it right. Just make sure your hand is fingers up to catch it if you throw a sleeper.

well ive been have to bing down

but gro’s always go wrong with me it wont flop at all

What’s the problem? Does it go crazy or not rotate?

both but most of the time it doesnt rotate

If it’s not rotaiting you’re not pulling hard enough. If it’s going crazy you’re pulling too hard. Just practice and you’ll get a feel for it.

Are you doing it from the whip or the shortcut?

For some reason, it goes crazy for me whenever I just get it into the mount through the trapeze, then pull. But works fine when it get into the mount through the whip. :slight_smile:

YoYoBlaze is right though, it goes crazy when there’s not enough sleep left in the yoyo, and doesn’t do anything at all if you don’t pull hard enough :frowning:

It doesn’t really matter how you get into it as long as you’re…in it.

didnt that dude andre say that the trapeze if flimsy
so it does matter doesnt it.

First of all, you can just change a previous post by pressing the Modify button right next ot the Thank You button.
And secondly, it doesn’t matter how you get into it. Gyro Flop has so many ways to get into, and any way you get into it, it still flops. You may think one way is better than the other but there’s really no difference.

ok i fixed it
now i said that cuz its what he said himself
i wouldnt know i cant do gyro flops yet
but andre says that the trapeze gyro flop isnt very good
but maybe its his opinion idk