Plastic Fulvia Vibe

I just received an order of three Luftverk yoyo’s. The Plastic 000 and two Plastic Fulvia. While comparing the two Fulvia out of the box I noticed one had extremely bad vibe. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything I can do to remedy the issue myself? Or is this a product defect. Thanks!

When you run your fingernail on the rim of the yoyo while it’s spinning, does the vibe go away within a couple seconds or is it still bad?

Did you try taking it apart, flipping the bearing around, and putting it back together?

Both my plastic Luftverks are dead smooth and I’d be surprised if one slipped past Jeffrey’s QC with extremely bad vibe. Something also could’ve happened during the shipping phase where something got bent, etc… but to know for sure, let us know about those first two questions.

4 Likes

Agree, I got 3 Plastic Fulvias, all of them are smooth even to most metal standards, but maybe not dead dead smooth like the 000 Ti7068.

If yours still vibe after touching the spinning yoyo with your fingernail, try contacting the store you got it from.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions! I just tried both of your solutions, prior to removing and flipping the bearing after touching the yoyo while it was spinning the vibe did not improve. After flipping the bearing the vibe was marginally improved but was still quite noticeable in comparison to the other Fulvia.

Then yeah, if it’s still vibing pretty nastily after a bit of messing around with it, and it’s not passing the fingernail test, it sounds like it was unintentionally damaged somehow along the line between leaving Luft HQ or retailer and getting to you. Unfortunately, while rare, this can happen sometimes (esp if the retailer uses an envelope rather than a box to ship) but as @rizki_yoist said, just reach out to the retailer you got it from and I’m sure they’d be happy to get a new one sent out to you (and I’d politely request they ship it in a box rather than an envelope). Good news is that you have another one to mess around with while you wait for the replacement one!

2 Likes

Thanks for your help! And it’s understandable, things happen. And very true, I am really loving them so far, these are the first new yoyo’s I have bought in 15 years and things have really changed lol.

4 Likes

I have 2, Fulvia and 2, 000 they are some of the smoothest throws I have. I am sure if you have an issue contact the distributor I am sure you will get the issue rectified.

2 Likes

Did you try a different bearing?

Maybe message them on Instagram if you have an account?

Contact the store that you ordered the yoyo from.
If you ordered from Yoyoexpert you can contact them and they will take care of it.