Planning for Christmas!!!

They have been out for a while.
Yes you should get one.
It’s a great size IMO.
It’s a D sized bearing
It’s bead-blasted.

It’s amazing.

It’s bigger than what I wanted though… I’m torn. Boss or Pistolero? Hmm… one’s matte finished, one’s bead blasted. One has spikes, one doesn’t. One has C sized, one has D sized. One’s by YYF, ones by Spyy. One has nice engravings, the others nice and simple. I’m in trouble.

Oh, and both take silicone right? Cuz I only use silicone. Something about having to order pads get at me. BTW, where else can you buy a size D bearing?

Not sure about pistolero but i know that BOSS takes silicone, they both good choices, and i think you can order size D bearings here let me make a link Dif-E-Yo KonKave Bearing – YoYoExpert

Its the first one to come up

If my mother gets one before there out i really want a canada crest special edtion wooly marmot from here with its own cozy! ;D i hope i get it

why cant you be satisfied by what u got?
i dont need any new yyfs or clyw.
its outrragious people
1000 dollars a year on yoyos???
crazy
spend money on your girlfriend or something

im 12 years old i dont have a girl friend and what are you doing here if your going to insult people for buying yoyos on a yoyo forum?!

no i mean you dont need every new yoyo
you should be satisfied
my friend got through all the yye tricks with a dark magic
then i gave him my g5

well still if people want to buy more yoyos so be it but i get what your saying but some people collect yoyos and get fun from that :stuck_out_tongue:

How does that mean he was satisfied with the DM?
Anyways… I’m probably going to get the Boss because of it’s price, and size is more fitting. Although the pistolero looks really nice…

1 Like