pimp my yoyo.

Decos don’t chip off, they smudge off, no to mention becomes sticky on any type of plastic…

@aznenemyxp

First of all, this is not a Graffiti Forum, go to 24hq or 12oz prophet if your going to post this stuff. Please do not mention any harmful activities on this forum. As people said, there’s people younger than us that will try to do this stuff, not to mention they can hurt themselves. On top of that you are promoting illegal activites… :stuck_out_tongue:

Secondly, you are a total TOY…BTW KRINK is oil based, and does not adhere well to plastic, it smudges. As for GROG, its ink and of course sumges off even with acetone, it only leaves behind a “ghost”. Acetone may make it stain, but only makes the ink fade and get weaker over time…

These are Graffiti pens…
These are not meant for yoyos. GROG is NOT buff proof, trust me i can remove that stuff so easy, it’s not even funny. Inks and Paints these days aren’t even strong. I am a graffiti writer and iv’e been writing and drawing for almost 7 years. Clearly you do not know your facts when it comes to ink and paint, trust me, i own so many inks and paints that you’ve probably never even heard of…

BTW how old are you? DO you even practice safety in your own home… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

BOMBING - is a graffiti term for “hitting up” which means writing your tag name everywhere, weather it be with spray cans or permanent paint/ink markers… (PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR LOCAL NEIGHBORHOOD, I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU GET CAUGHT :P)

BOMBING SITES - These are websites that sell graffiti products and apparel.

LOL A POST LONGER THAN INTENDED
~gorrilla_yo

2 Likes

i have tagging and doing graffiti for around a year and i am not a toy as well as i didnt mean everyone go out and tag everything, as well as i do black book the only i time i go out and bomb is with my church not out down town but in our lot we have a giant mural that we do every now and again. and i am 14. And i said to use a krink pen plus as well grog is awesome. Why what do you do for paint then?

Wow you bomb with your church, your church alows graffiti, thats awesome ;D. It good that you “write” for your church and i respect that…;D
i didn’t say that you bomb everywhere, however please do not give reference to harmfull activities.
Im just stating my opinion on the matter…

Anyway, about what i do with the paint.
I have done alot of canvasing with spraypaint with (Montana’s, Sabotaz, and Belton Paint) if you must know, may favorite paint comes from Ironlak and another company that shall not be named (you might know what it is)…I also and still do BlackBooks, Private walls, etc…But i stoped doing illegal graffiti…I’m more for the art and not for the popularity contest of “getting up”…

~gorrilla_yo
BTW WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR (just a little critisism…not being mean or anything) :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah no problem a little constructive criticism is good every now and than. As well i heard of the first 3 but not ironlak. And yeah my church is pretty chill but i never went out bombing illegally or the pits cause well all the people there are just a bunch of druggies so not the safest place.