Photographers ASSEMBLE!

Post your favorite pictures you’ve taken of your throws here! I’d love to see any pics taken at yoyoclubs and competitions also!

4 Likes

Took this the other day of my 5 Retic throws
DeathAdder_reflections-12

12 Likes

That looks so good!

1 Like

Honestly pretty proud of this one!

12 Likes

You should be, that one is real nice! :star_struck:

1 Like

An older shot from this year.

6 Likes

I just took this one of my G2 Aftershock and I’m really proud of it.

8 Likes

when i was in college, i was more focused on street photography. it’s fun to be able to try out studio photography sometimes!

9 Likes

IMG_0574

4 Likes

Same! I started out mostly shooting concerts; Low lighting, no flash or secondary lights, and usually a moving subject. While that has its own challenges, so does shooting in a studio with lights. It’s been fun learning how to properly light and shoot subjects in a more controlled environment, and I’m still learning new things each day.

3 Likes

i totally get what you’re saying, it’s such a great craft! the best thing about photography is not about the subject or background, imho. it is the sculpting of light and how you manipulate that shiz to make stuff look amazing.

on another note, i just received news that a world famous designer, Luigi Colani, passed away today at 91. i was fortunate enough to see Luigi give a lecture at SCADStyle in 2013; he’s like this perverted granduncle who was so passionate with the human form and that was imbued in his work. rest in peace, Meister Colani

read about him here: https://bit.ly/2kM4oHl

3 Likes

This is probably my favorite thing as well! It’s crazy how changing the lighting can change the whole tone and composition of a photo

1 Like

Aweh yeah. I just got an exit 8. So gnarly.

10 Likes

A7r II, Voiglander 21mm f1.8

5 Likes

My favorite JoJo photo I’ve ever taken. The desert is a prickly customer.

5 Likes

Wow! Great collection.

2 Likes

more studio stuff

3 Likes