Jordans Photography thread

I take a lot of photos, trying to post them daily but sometimes I miss a few here and there. I thought it’d be fun to have my own thread here. If you like any and want them for your wallpaper, I can go beyond 4k and I crop for 16:9 all the time anyway.

I will try not to post too many of my Smashing/OP pictures unless I’m particularly proud of them because I’m not here to sell yoyos, just share photos

Here are some of my older photos that I’m proud of.

Smashing YoYo Company - Bounce

Smashing YoYo Company - WIP Kubrick (Being played by Joe Davies)
_A7R3169

Scales Collective x Smashing YoYo Company - Titanium Float
S%20_A7R4210

CLYW - Chief
S%20_A7R4405

SF - Cadance

OPYOYOS - 543

SoSerious - Chronos

Rain City Skills - Showgirl

yoyorecreation - Dazzler (Being played by Haiyi Wen)

24 Likes

Here’s my photo for today

Off Road YoYo - Hand Rover

22 Likes

Good photos Jordan, I especially like the Bounce photo and the Kubrick/Dazzler action shots! Do you do much editing typically?

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words!

I use lightroom for everything. I don’t do too much editing (I try to get as much as I can done in camera), mostly adjust the contrast and other basic sliders to make sure it’s exposed as I want it.

7 Likes

YES!!! I approve this thread so much. Pls fill this with all the hi-res good yoyo photos you can. I’m always looking for good yoyo wallpapers.

5 Likes

I export them at 40% of the resolution my camera shoots at (It’s a 40+mp camera!) so if you want something specific, let me know and I can export something at the size you need.

5 Likes

You don’t need to warn about bandwidth, only thumbnails are served unless people click or tap on the images to expand.

Excellent yotography!

9 Likes

SFYOYOS - Titanium Cadance

17 Likes

OPYOYOS - 543

14 Likes

yoyofriends - Hummingbird

20 Likes

YoYo Factory - Overthrow

15 Likes

Awesome pics!

3 Likes

Thank you Joey! :heart_eyes::raised_hands:

(Castle pic coming soon!)

2 Likes

Rebellion by yoyorecreation - Start the Riot

9 Likes

yoyorecreation - Diffusion 2 (Clock Hazard 2)

9 Likes

This makes me want to get back into photography again, I’ve been in a funk with hobbies, would you want this threat to turn into where everyone can post their photos, or do you want to only archive your work?

I’m ok with others posting but I want to keep it wallpaper worthy, only posting photos I’m happy with.

I’m sure you’ll have as many rejects as I do

SFYOYOS - Ceasefire

9 Likes

2Sick Yoyos - Castle

9 Likes

UNPRLD - Recognition
S%20_A7R6068

15 Likes