12 Likes

i can’t help myself liking every picture man

3 Likes

Thank you!

yoyorecreation - Draupnir

15 Likes

Smashing YoYo Company x Scales Collective - Titanium Float

16 Likes

■■■■■■■■■■ (DR because the name is blanked out)

13 Likes

Boom. You’ve all been moderated.

Clean up your act.

13 Likes

my favorite of the lot :heart:

2 Likes

It’s probably the coolest yoyo I’ve ever been involved with making. Doesn’t hurt that it plays so good

2 Likes

Turning Point - Positron

13 Likes

44Gravitii - Vulcan

8 Likes

What kind of camera are you using for the photos?

3 Likes

Sony A7R2 with some adapted old Zeiss and Voigtlander lenses

4 Likes

That mirror-less! Thing that I felt funny about the Sony A series is that they can feel unbalanced in terms of weight when you have a heavy lens attached to that Slimline body.

Always fun to throw analog lenses on a digital camera, although you’re really at the mercy of the lens adapter

3 Likes

Hey, I’ve been using the Sony A7R2 also! You ever have trouble capturing certain colors? I specifically have issues getting that One Drop teal color to photograph accurately without any editing. Never noticed this issue with other cameras.

5 Likes

I only really notice it with the zeiss 100mm, rest are compact and light enough to be fine. I like how it takes up less space in my bag though, leaving me more room for a drink, some lunch, headphones and another lens or 2. I had a D810 before and it took up a lot more room because the dividers in my bag needed to be arranged to fit it.

4 Likes

Andre told me he also uses an A7R2! We should form a club :joy:

Yea some colours don’t come out as well as others in raw mode, but I really enjoy the editing process so it’s no biggy for me. I had a similar problem with pinks and the D810, they’d either come out orange or red. I don’t notice it if I shoot jpg though, only seems to be a raw issue so I guess they’re both aware of the problem

6 Likes

Yeah, I remember having issues with pink/orange on the Canon 7D now that I think about it. Guess each camera has little quirks. I’ve asked a few people about it and keep hoping someone will have the magic “just change setting X” solution lol.

3 Likes

There’s probably some preset for lightroom or something that’ll fix it on import, but it doesn’t bug me enough to bother. I know there’s presets to get close to Canon colours from Sony images, same for Nikon ect

2 Likes