phenomizm?

a guy from our yoyo club told me that phenomizm’s plastic is not durable… It breaks easily and it cracks…

Same with other yoyojam yoyos like spinfactor x, equinox, sr-71, revolution, dm 2

is it true?

That guy’s probably just a hater…

I believe they are very, very, durable. I have one.

Why would they sell it $40 if it easily breaks?

Don’t believe him okay? DON’T!!! Lol.

the mini muto might crack easy but that is if it slams into some thing

and i think alot of yoyos can break from slaming in to something
but the mini muto is the most frequent breaker IMO

Nah, Man.
Don’t listen to him.
I currently don’t own any Yoyojam Yoyos, but I have tried them at Yoyo Contests and Yoyo Meetings, and they play Amazing. The Phenomizm is probably the best Yoyojam Yoyo I have ever tried. I have like $120, so I might buy the Phenomizm leter. But, Yeah, Don’t listen to him, because Yoyojam yoyos are Great. I actually think their Yoyos are more Durrable then Yoyofactory’s Yoyos.

Haven’t noticed that to be true. I haven’t beaten the crap out of any of those but I’ve certainly knocked them around a bit and they’re still fine.

They will not break if you play it properly.

Yoyojams are very durable yoyos

Do note that each halves of every Phenomizm will have a different shade of colour .

Their only as durable as any other yoyo.

My Phenomizm is amazing!!! At first it might be reponsive but, you could break the bearing in or clean it. It is way better than my meteor but the phenomizm is a different feel to me than like a speeder and a meteor. The Phenomizm is not that smooth but its ok

just don’t hit anything with it, problem solved ;D

Yeah!!!

Thanks guys!.. Now I’m a YYJ Believer! ;D

I’ll buy a Phenomizm someday and no one will stop meh!.. haha!

go for it, can’t go wrong with yoyo jam

I have a dm2 and the plastic is very durable.
This is assuming that if you hit the metal rims the plastic will also be “tested” or damaged

My dm2 has about 15 major scratches. It is really dinged up(dropped several times. Once it rolled down a hill and on to a parking lot still spinning.)

Yes the plastic is very durable.