Pheasant Monometal vs Pheasant Bimetal?

Just trying to see which one I should purchase in the future and put down in the wish list for my next buy!
Also, I own a nucleon does anyone know how vulture plays compared to the nucleon? I’m a fan of how the vulture is wider than the nucleon.
Thank you for your time and input!

2 Likes

The vulture is much lighter and floatier than the nucleon.
The peregrine is another good yoyofriends yoyo.

As far as yoyofriends go don’t miss out on the shortcut, this yoyo is one of the highest quality yoyo’s even though it is only $30.

1 Like

Depending on what you’re looking for, I’d recommend the Peregrine over the Vulture. It is also a wider yoyo, and imo it’s the highest performing yoyo in the world. It is so ridiculously good that it feels like cheating sometimes. The only downside is that it doesn’t have a lot of personality, it just feels like a competition yoyo through and through. It’s much faster and lighter than the Nucleon. The vulture might be a bit more fun than the Peregrine but as someone who’s played both quite a bit, there is a significant performance gap between them imo.

1 Like

Second that a 100%.

1 Like

Thirded on Peregrine > Vulture. I own both, I throw the Peregrine pretty much every day. Vulture? Once in a while.

3 Likes