Peregrine vs. Vulture

Can anybody offer any thoughts on these two throws and how they compare with one another? I watched the video done by Yoyofriends, which had some good information for sure, but also repeatedly said the Vulture “magically” lands tricks. Can anybody speak to them that isn’t trying to sell a brand new flagship throw?

Thanks!

3 Likes

The peregrine is a no frills competition yoyo. It does everything that you want it to and then some. It has a good balance of power and float. The Vulture on the other hand is more toward the powerful side with a focus on flow. I personally enjoy the peregrine more than the Vulture but both are great!

4 Likes

I would agree with this. I have both and the vulture is more relaxed i feel like the vulture wants to be pushed faster all the time.

2 Likes

I have both. The Peregrine is definitely a bit smoother of a throw, faster, the ano finish is smoother for grinds. The cup is nice for fingerspins. The Vulture feels a little more powerful and more unique, but doesn’t have as much spin time, the ano finish is smooth but not as smooth as the Peregrine. Both are very stable, the Bi-metal rings on the Vulture are more protected from damage than the Peregrine’s. The cup on the vulture isn’t as good for fingerspins. I don’t feel like the Peregrine is $30 better than the Vulture, unless you want a competition throw with a better fingerspin cup. I probably play the Peregrine more than the Vulture, but both are good throws are their respective price points. I had a hard time choosing between them, so I bought both haha. If I had to only have one though, it’d be the Peregrine. Fast, competition V shape vs a powerful, unique H shape.