pgm's o-rings on m1 are gonna work? pls tell

PLS :frowning: reply soon as you can ???

PGM’s Don’t use O-rings. They use k pads. Unless your talking bout the wight rings some come with i really don’t know. but if its k-pads they should fit. Later.

Keep it spinning™

urrr i dont know what it use, i call it o-rings :smiley: are they gonna work on m1

Are they on the inside of the yoyo near the bearing or on the outside to add weight? If the first, then it’s the k-pads which might fit the M1 but I would just get what was made for the M1. If it’s the other rigns, the weight rings, I’m not sure where you would put them. You might be able to fit them in the same spot that they are on the PGM but they are probably too big. Try it if you want.

The pads from the PGM will fit in the Pad M1’s recess but the weight rings won’t work with the M1

Guys, hes not talking about the weight rings, hes talking about the k-pads.
They are pretty deep in there, if i didn’t know what they were, i would call them o-rings.
This is all with the exception of some dif-e-yo yoyos, because they have rubber o-ring like weight rings.

If i am wrong please critize. (like everybody else on te forum does.)

I call them o-rings! all know what im talking about :-\

Are you talking about the white part here:

Or does what you’re talking about go in here:

PGM V2s don’t have weight rings

But PGM V1’s do.

the white ting :smiley:

Ok, those are the k-pads, not o-rings. You can call them what you want, but please call them the correct name on the forum so that we don’t have to go through this confusion again. Thanks.

They might fit in your M1, but they might not be the right size.

they will fit, i will try tomorow and i hope it works :-\

So let me get this straight, you could have just tried it. Instead, you decided to ask about it on the internet and cause confusion. I have to ask you this. WHY?

IT WORKED ;D ;D :o :o :o :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

…I smell a language barrier here…

What does a language barrier smell like?

;D

Smells like KFC.