PGM and offstring help.

can you still stack a plastic grind machine that is the non hubstacked version? If so, what hubstacks do you recommend. And the ones on yoyonation, under G5 and 888 parts, will they still work on a grind machine. Also, out of the Big Yo, Aquarius, Big Ben, Habayusa, Flying Panda, Xodus II, and Throw monkey, which do you recommend for offstring?
thanks

Okay–For the stackless version cant take hubstacks I think. I’m not sure though, but if you look at it, you can see it doesnt have a bearing and stuff, but if you want to try, you have to buy the FH0 hubstack upgrade kit, then try to use it. But if you buy a stackless and a kit, it will cost the same as a stakced, so its not worth it.

Also, try using the search bar next time. Earlier today, there was a post about this.

For the offstring, I would go with a Hyubasa or Aquarius.

thanks samad but r u sure hubuysa would be a good beginner offstring yoyo and could i just stack a freehand zero

Yeah, now that I think about it, I’m not sure if the FHZ hubstack kit will work. If the axle on the PGM is the same size, then I think it should work (you’ll need to get hustacks separately). Otherwise, I don’t think you’ll have much luck hubstacking it unless you happen to have parts of a stacked PGM, which I don’t think you would.

And for the Offstring yo-yos, I agree with Samad.

The Stackless PGM WILL NOT take hubstacks. It says on YYN website.

Aquarius

Please check dates before posting in a topic. This topic is old.

Why do you even care? Not to be mean, but just because you’re a Forum eXpert doesn’t mean you always have to correct people.

Well, basicly it's the eXperts job to. 

I have called people on Necroing a lot also so don’t blame her, this is a very old topic and never should have been brought back to life.

Brought back to life. Smooth.

There was no point for you to post in this topic. It has been months since it had last been posted in and if the OP still cared for information he would have told us so. And I just figured out, we’ve had this discussion before. Why do you have something against me?

I don’t. Its just the fact that you correct me every time. I get that they are old and i don’t pay attention. I browse through and answer questions. If they are old, somebody should remove them.

When they get old and rusty, It is the equivalant to being locked.

When I first joined the forums I posted in a Legacy Review about my legacy and I though Kim was mad at me also.

YYJ Legacy In depth review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums for proof, she is just trying to help.

It’s great that you want to help people out. But don’t take it too far. You don’t need to browse through 6 pages of threads. Posts may not get deleted at first, but they will be moved a bit back in it’s section.

And just to correct this:

It’s everybody’s job to correct necroing. The eXperts get a title because they help out on the site. They don’t help out people because they get a title.

Can someone so some lockage…

Why should someone remove old posts? As you can see, the unwritten rule of “Don’t post in topics that are old, or have served their purpose” works quite well. We appreciate that you are trying to help, however you don’t need to go through 6 pages of topics to post. Simply press the “Show unread posts since last visit.” button, and you will be able to see all new posts.

~Samad