Pet Peeves

I gotta tell ya Wildcat, when you mentioned global warming in your original post I just knew this thread was destined to become contentious. What do you say we all just lay our swords down and agree to disagree before it becomes too acrimonious in here.

1 Like

And about 97% of all scientist all make up “theories”.

1 Like

Fellas, global warming is a fact. We. Have. Changed. Nature.
If any of you can sit there and tell me that all the chemicals we pump into our air, soil and water are not having global effect, you are someone I flat out could not be in the same room with.
Climate change is normal, yes, but not at the absurd rate at which is occurs now. Maybe you’ll live to have it proved to you one day, hope so.

2 Likes

Believe whatever you want. When your great grandchildren curse your name for being that lazy, ignorant person who just “didn’t think it was real”, I suppose you’ll be dead by then. So it doesn’t really matter. That’s the problem. None of us will ever live to face the consequences of our actions, so we just pretend we’re fine. My conscious tells me i should be green. But what do i know, I’m just some kid on the internet. I’m not gonna change your mind. Go on doing your thing. I really hope you’ll never see what’ve you contributed to.

I am iffy about global warming. I don’t feel that It should be ignored. Our use of our planets natural resources is setting out race up for disaster. What do we do when coal and oil runs out? That being said, the temperature of our planet has fluctuated regularly in the history of our planet. But we are no doubt helping it.

I agree. Here in Socal, it was blazing hot until December, and just in a day it dropped almost 30 degrees.

The feeling is mutual…

3 Likes

This thread killed itself.

I think we’re done here.

1 Like

People who kill topics by arguing points in them that are best left to their own topic. :wink:

3 Likes

:smiley:

oh wow I thought I was coming back to a 4 page topic of pet peeves… nope…

Another one of my pet peeves is when people have such a big ego they see you yoyoing and are like, “Oh, that’s easy. I can do that.” 99.999% of people can’t get it up.

Yeah that happened to me and then he tried and couldn’t even bind it correctly. I was like “really?”

When your teaching a class on yo-yoing and one of you students

A. Destroys your yoyo

B. destroys a yoyo and insists that they shouldn’t have to pay for it for some unknown reason

C. When someone go’s “What the *** you payed $20 dollars for a yoyo! I wouldn’t pay more than $1” when in reality yoyos cost $35-100 and up

D. When your teaching a class on yoyos and one of your students pretends to know more than you.

E. when your teaching yoyos and they go

" I learns that trick already"

“Really how”

"I’m at advanced 2 on yoyoexpert "

“No your not”

“Yes I am”

“No your not”

“Yes I am”

“Really because I made this trick up”

So guy which one do you hate the most A-D leave your comments below.

uh… B

when people act like know-it-alls when in reality they simply repeated what I just said.

Oh I don’t like that either it is so annoying!

I don’t like when people pass themselves off as knowing everything, when the truth is that they’ve simply echoed back something I just finished saying!

2 Likes