2 Likes

599438_10151108620473169_627908702_n

LET GLORY BE THE CODE 1.5!

smug

:3

12 Likes

the funicorn

12 Likes

I’ve never wanted a unicorn so bad…. This looks so genuinely fun!!!

1 Like

The Perspective is up on OD’s site now, looking forward to mine coming in!

2 Likes

It’s so tempting. Really loving the look and vibe of it. Just :hot_face: too many drops in such a short time haha.

3 Likes

Truth. It was a double release day, and my wallet still hurts.

Anyone got theirs yet? How does it play?

Just ordered red

2 Likes

How does it play?

1 Like

I’ll let you know it shipped out a few hours ago

2 Likes

Lol what’s with this specific yoyo, no one seems to have posted anything about it whatsoever.

Not even a review or a video from One Drop? Quite unusual for a signature.

I ordered one in the first thirty seconds it was available, and it won’t arrive until Monday. May be the case all around.

1 Like

I also wonder many have even been delivered.

It dropped less than a week ago on a Friday, which also happened to be the day after a holiday. Then there are the deadly heat waves, hurricanes, floods etc.

Mine is scheduled for delivery on the 12th. whereas some of my orders from OD arrive as soon as the 3rd day.

1 Like

23 Likes

Yeah, unless pre-release review copies were sent out, I doubt many reviewers have gotten their hands on one yet.

But like @sedanthrows, I’m also kinda surprised that there wasn’t a video that released along with it. Then again, the OD YouTube channel hasn’t posted a video since last year. Maybe OD simply isn’t making videos for new releases anymore.

2 Likes

This is absolutely right, and absolutely wrong…I’m in a weird place…

3 Likes

Been playing this all morning and it’s very good. Makes my brain hurt looking at it but dang I like it. Another excellent yoyo and thank you @da5id for making it.

21 Likes

Glad you dig it :slight_smile:

3 Likes