Perspectives on the upcoming OD Perspective

I’d like to try one at some point when I can spend some money lol. I think it looks really cool

2 Likes

This feels like cheating

2 Likes

so what is your opinion on the actual perspective, then the two perspective halfswaps? lol

4 Likes

the actual perspective is just unique, doesn’t have any play issues, i would place it somewhere around the top deck and dang2, it has the string presence and slow pace/heft of the top deck while being a tad bit more zippy

the play definitely lends itself to the rounder shape which i prefer over the angular one, the difference in play between the shapes is pretty minimal but the angular one is definitely a tad more reluctant

10 Likes

cant wait to actually string this thing up lol

2 Likes

Now you have to review each one separately :smile:

2 Likes

Mine will be here Monday. Pretty excited to throw it for the first time.

1 Like

Mine is out for delivery

Very enjoyable and much less idiosyncratic than I was prepared for.

20 Likes

Including the cad in the boxart is genius on onedrop’s part

11 Likes

It’s plays fine. Mine feels a bit sticky and looks “dirty”. Not saying good or bad. Just an observation.

Glad I have it in the collection but it won’t be my go to yoyo.

7 Likes

Mine is standard issue Pyramatte on 6061, which could be said to fit those descriptions. . .

I think it looks pretty cool in the second two photos.

2 Likes

I think the yoyo is really cool

2 Likes

I’m REALLY trying to reserve judgement until I actually use one but damn dude this photo makes the yoyo look so much worse lmfao

3 Likes

I have yoyos that use side effects but this is my first OD lol.

I was sold on the clear/black as soon as I saw the proto but, for another persepective, I dig the way the difference is emphasized by the mono color. Kind of drives home that this really is an intentional design.

3 Likes

The goal was definitely achieved and I can’t wait to see what they do next.

3 Likes

Whoever hates their Perspective can send it to me…for free. I’ll love it, I promise.

11 Likes

On the flat cup, the machined lines combined with the Pyramatte almost look like fingerprints.

10 Likes

Always go with Clear for the best Pyramatte finish.