People who aren't sponcored but should be.

Yeah, I said that already. :wink:

They didn’t metion him because he is on Yoyofactory.
[/quote]
Last thing I heard was the he was a “free agent.” YYF flew him to PNWR but they didn’t sponser him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccQkSiZsh4o

It says there he is still free. I know that was a couple of years ago but he still doesn’t want to be sponserd. Sorry if it seems like i’m being a butt hole. (I think thats ok to say that, sorry if thats not allowed.)

Last thing I heard was the he was a “free agent.” YYF flew him to PNWR but they didn’t sponser him.

It says there he is still free. I know that was a couple of years ago but he still doesn’t want to be sponserd. Sorry if it seems like i’m being a butt hole. (I think thats ok to say that, sorry if thats not allowed.)
[/quote]
Butt hole is allowed, and you’re not being one.

Agreed with Fusion.

I think that guy is sponsored but not officially :smiley: but maybe I’m wrong
However Elliot Jackson Should be sponsored, if he is not alredy.

Tyler Severance is actually officially sponsored by YYF. I asked him at DXL.

And I don’t know how I forgot Andrew. Man, hes like one of the main people who inspire me.

Didn’t you know that he was in Save Deth or/and SPYY?

Happy Throwing! =]

He was never on SPYY. They just made the TrainWreck for him. And he is still on Save Deth.

THE… ORGANIZER THE ORGANIZER SHOULD DEF BE SPONSERED 8)

Juan and Logan.

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]THE ORGANIZER[/size][/size][/size]

i live to stalk meet him

You’ve already said that many times, you have gotten the point across.

Please don’t spam.

I know that was a couple of years ago but he still doesn’t want to be sponserd. Sorry if it seems like i’m being a butt hole. (I think thats ok to say that, sorry if thats not allowed.)
[/quote]
That was back in Feb. 09. The latest I heard was he was on YYF, and in Arizona helping at the factory.

Woot.

Danny Severance

Im forgetting a lot.

I’m pretty sure he’s working for Yoyofactory.

Ben recently announced sponsorship on twitter: yoyofactory welcomes Tyler Severance and Pat Mitchell not only to the Team but to employment with yoyofactory. Enjoy the Az summer!

I think Guy Wright and Gerard Amento are sponsorship material.

I talked to him a few weeks ago and he said he has been offered but he didn’t take them because he just plain doesn’t want to be.

Did he mention by what company?

I think he mentioned several actually but I don’t remember and he might not have even mentioned any, but as far as I know he did mention a few. When he sees this topic he might be able to say which.

I think it should be Gerard Amento and Samad Patel.