PDX-YO Batsquatch Release!

The Batquatch gets its name from a legendary part bat part primate creature that haunts the forest around Mt Saint Helens. Much like the famed and mysterious creature it’s named after, this yo-yo is designed with a super stable, ever so slightly undersized organic profile. Its powerful yet light enough to fly, and has some seriously impressive power!

Tuesday 12/10 @ 8PM EST.

14 Likes

@twitch77 I am really digging the green with gold colorway

4 Likes

For sure! One of the better looking greens out there IMHO.

Wont be able to jump on it this month however /sadface.jpeg.

Definitely up there on my wish list though!

4 Likes

Is it powerful, though?:thinking:

4 Likes

It’s so interesting how tastes vary. For me, that green colorway is the only one I really don’t like. The other three colorways are pretty sweet though.

3 Likes

I’ve heard lots of good things hope to try one, one day🙌🏽

3 Likes

I think it’s interesting how much my own tastes vary! I usually go more for the bright colors. But something about these darker colors with the hint of bling on the insert is really doing it for me. I like the color choices on all of them, but the red with black is my least favorite.

Entertainingly enough, my BiND is the red with black and I wouldn’t have it any other way :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I also find it interesting how varied and wide stretching my colorway tastes are.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

green ~ GREEN

I see enough variety there

2 Likes

I think they all look great. But I love my purple the most.

2 Likes

I’m surprised to not see the purple available on this release. I ended up going with the green, but that purple was very tempting.

2 Likes

The green looks phenomenal with those gold rings. Will the purple be available again, though? I only see a blue and a wine colored one.

2 Likes