The PDX-YO Batsquatch 7068!

The Batquatch gets its name from a legendary part bat part primate creature that haunts the forest around Mt Saint Helens. Much like the famed and mysterious creature it’s named after, this yo-yo is designed with a super stable, ever so slightly undersized organic profile. It’s powerful yet light enough to fly, and has some seriously impressive speed!

The 7068 version of the Batsquatch is an agile lightweight take on the original design, dropping a full 2g while maintaining the original rim weight.

Releasing 12/3 @ 7PM EST.

14 Likes

Just got mine :grin: :yo-yo:

2 Likes

What color did you go with? :smiley:

2 Likes

Had to go with Troubling Thymes (light green). Also copped the Phidias. My 1st slim throw.

6 Likes

You made @twitch77 proud today…

5 Likes

Mine is on the way.

3 Likes

you dove in too @Sinister_Yoyos? did you have the OG?

1 Like

I had the OG and thought it played a little too heavy. I’m really looking forward to this 61-62g model. I’m not sure why the weight is listed as 61.5g +/-.5g. That’s still 2g lighter than the OG. That bright ■■■ orange one just captivated me and I couldn’t resist.

6 Likes

Got mine today . It doesn’t play like a 61 gram yo-yo. It plays I would say like a 63-64 g yo-yo. Usually spin time and keeping the yo-yo on the same axis is an issue for me with lighter yo-yos but this one is very stable and has great spins times . I really enjoy it like I thought I would but I do want to try the 7075 because I feel like two grams would really suit my own personal taste.

6 Likes

I completely agree - I was a little worried it might feel a little light, but not at all. The weight distribution is awesome. It definitely feels and plays like a heavier bi-metal. I think the fact that they left the rim weight the same as the 7075 while cutting out 2 grams of weight elsewhere helps with how great this plays. It spins for days, probably one of the longer spinning throws in my collection, very stable for an organic, quick and nimble on the string, feels great in the hand and on the catch. This and the phidias, also by pdx-yo are probably my two favorite throws that i’ve picked up in 2020.

8 Likes