New Release from PDX.YO - The Unknown Edition Batsquatch!

PDX is making a splash with their first bi-metal design featuring an organic shape, stainless steel bi-metal ring construction, and visual aesthetics that are just amazing. The Batsquatch!

The Batquatch gets its name from a legendary part bat part primate creature that haunts the forest around Mt Saint Helens. Much like the famed and mysterious creature it’s named after, this yo-yo is designed with a super stable, ever so slightly undersized organic profile. Its powerful yet light enough to fly, and has some seriously impressive power!

Also much like the elusive Batsquatch, this special Unknown Edition release is extremely limited in numbers and once it’s gone, it’s gone.

Monday 9/30 @ 8PM EDT.

8 Likes

i’m so excited lol

2 Likes

Wow. It looks like you don’t need to be a long established brand to have an Unknown edition.

1 Like

And the best response to that observation is that is certainly ‘Unknown’.

:wink:

4 Likes

i wonder why it sold out so quickly here but is selling relatively slugishly on the other vendors sites?

Man these Unknown releases are like a license to print money :money_mouth_face:

Also the Batsquatch is quite good, it reminds me of a V2 OYY Lust, that’s a compliment!

4 Likes

Agreed. I love it.

1 Like

This yoyo is super good!

2 Likes

Man I need to pay attention better! I almost completely missed this. I was lucky enough to snag the last one elsewhere. I wish I could have picked it up here though. Really looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

Lol. I ordered it from pdx yo directly in hopes to get quicker shipping as i live in the portland metro area. Sure enough the shipping label was created within a 40 minutes drive from my house

4 Likes

Nice! Looks like mine will be delivered this Friday. I have Fridays off so that’s sweet.

1 Like

Their Swamp Thing was awesome!!!
The Batsquatch looks like an awesome throw too…
PDX-Yo is proving to be an up and coming yoyo shop IMO

1 Like

9 Likes

4 Likes

You are an animal. But a focused one.

1 Like