Pay It FWD Reflection

Status Check @safetypin

Сurrent list is as follows:

• Bigbaggyoyoer28 (done)
  • 100FatYoyoDads (Skipped due to pending answer…)
  • Rkalajian (NEXT UP!!!)
  • James123213
  • iris
  • spenny93
1 Like

Hey, I’m sorry about this, but we left to go out of town, and I forgot about forwarding on the yo-yo before I left. I can send it out as soon as we get back. I’ll send it out on July 6th.

1 Like

No Biggy! Just wanted to get a check-in. Enjoy your trip!

We got home safe and sound very late last night. I’ve got it packed up and I’ll send a tracking number privately. I’ve had to jump straight into work today, so I might not be able get it to the post office this afternoon.

Just sent the tracking number; I’ll drop it off a the post office tomorrow morning, so it should be delivered by the end of next week.

Awesome! Glad to hear you’ve made it home safely, and I hope your trip was enjoyable! If you have any feedback or thoughts feel free to drop them here.

Just got the message from Mathew that he will be sending it to me tomorrow so I should have it by mid next week and I can not wait this will be my first time ever using a bi metal yoyo. Also in advance if @100FatYoyoDads can DM me your address so when my week is up I can already have the address written down and ready to send to you

Tracking says it was delivered yesterday.

Yes I got it my apologies I’m trying to send it back to the owner cause the next person in line never responded and now I cant find the list nomore

@Bigbaggyoyoer28 list is here

check where that points to

It’s not showing me a link it’s probably cause I’m on this forum through chrome

1 Like

All good I will reach out the the next few folks and see if I can get an address for you, for now just enjoy tossing it around! Hopefully its been an enjoyable time.

I found the list I’ma try the next 2 people in line

If @100FatYoyoDads isn’t avail, then I’m totally ready for my turn :smiley:

Go for it! I can always add them back into rotation if they pop back in at a later time

1 Like

@Bigbaggyoyoer28 - I DM’d you my addy!

Yes I got it bro I’ma be mailing it out either tomorrow or Friday I’ve been real busy but I got you

Is there a running list for this? Im always wanting to try new things

Yep it’s a little ways up but I just added you to it!

I am still awaiting the Reflection and will post pics once it arrives. Can’t wait!

1 Like