Pay It FWD Reflection

Sadly, the time has come. I think @AKYOYOMIKE is next in the que? DM me your address and I’ll hopefully have it out by the weekend! Early next week at the latest.

Ivan

2 Likes

Is it too late to be added to the list? thx

Never too late! As long as there is still interest then it should be traveling around

1 Like

i love the yoyo community. you can’t have something like this in most places without someone ruining it.

3 Likes

The Reflection is on it’s way to @AKYOYOMIKE! I tossed in a couple strings to keep it company on it’s journey and also started a travel card for it because I think those are cool.

My closing thoughts are that the Reflection is not something I would have bought based on it’s specs and shape, but in the hand it defies what I dislike on paper and is truly a fun yoyo. Spin time and stability are great, it feels like an organic on the catch but an H on the string, and while I couldn’t get a good fingerspin or thumb grind going on it I found myself not really caring because it’s so good at everything else.
And, as I mentioned, it’s a beautiful thing to look at both in play and just sitting there.

Ivan

3 Likes

Little check in on the thread! Hope @AKYOYOMIKE has received the yo-yo safely and is enjoying it!

1 Like

This is a thing of beauty! It plays a well as it looks😊.

9 Likes

Looks nice love that color

1 Like

Looking forward to it’s arrival!

Reflection is on the move. Fantastic throw, very enjoyable. Thank you for the opportunity.
Unfortunately I’ve had some issues and i misplaced the strings that came…i did my best to replace them, 10 pack MFD vines, 5 green twisted strings, 5 white YYSL Plutonium, pack of bad wolf, and a bunch colorful strings by @JesterDClown.

4 Likes

Going above and beyond! I am glad you enjoyed your time with it. Thanks for supporting the experience of everyone else by refreshing the supplies. If you have any in depth feedback feel free to post it here or PM me. I always love reading up on it so I can adjust future designs.

3 Likes

Package received! Looking forward to giving it a throw! Thank you for the opportunity

4 Likes

Looking fwd to your thoughts!

2 Likes

I will post some thoughts in a couple days but my time is about up with this great throw. Who is next on the list? I will ship it out by the end of the week. thx

Could I hop onto the list at all?

may i also hop on the list

@safetypin is next

2 Likes

Package is on the way to @safetypin

This is a great throw with so much stability and spin time it’s crazy. I’ve been a bit overwhelmed at work and outside of work the past couple days so I haven’t had time to sit down and write a good review and/or thoughts on this throw but I will have more time this weekend, hopefully. Thank you so much to @maximshoots for starting this Pay It Forward and sharing the Reflection with so many people. Truly very generous of you and we all thank you. I will be back to share more thoughts soon. Hope safetypin enjoys as much as I did!

I look forward to your thoughts! Glad to hear it was an enjoyable experience for many so far.

Got it this morning!

3 Likes