Pay it forward silenus

No way that ships for seven.

1 Like

With all the junk we packed in the box over the years or if someone just walks up to usps or fedex without knowing about pirate ship or something itā€™s technically possible I assume closer to 5

USPS Grnd Advtg - $8.45 as of 03/23/2024

4 Likes

The eagle has landedā€¦ looking forward to throwing and practicing for my talent show this Sunday.

This is very cool to throw a second time after 40 other forum members. After 3 years i am very impressed that is still in excellent condition. We have a great community here.

7 Likes

Iā€™m very impressed this thing is still going. Good stuff everyone.

3 Likes

We may as well send Silenus back down the list. @AKYOYOMIKE, you sent it to me last time so, when youā€™re done, Iā€™ll take it. It will be like a beautiful reunionā€¦. I can take her back to the old spots! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Iā€™m gonna enjoy this guy for a week or 2 then Iā€™ll repostā€¦ first to say those magic words will get it. But i think it will be interesting to throw again 3 years later.

Was out at lunch enjoying some fresh air. Working in this wrist mount combo for Sunday so i thought Iā€™d share it so farā€¦ silenus is so smooth and so powerful it blows my mind. I didnā€™t buy one after my last round with it but i honestly think everyone needs a silenus in thier collection. Iā€™m going on the hunt for a nice non solid colorā€¦ i got trades of someone is interested.

12 Likes

The time has come to release this babyā€¦

Heres that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!

Simply be the first to say in this thread ā€œill take itā€
I will pm you to get the addy.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

2 Likes

Paging @Shwa

3 Likes

Just to know how much on average is the shipping

1 Like

Iā€™ll take it!

3 Likes

Iā€™m guessing $6-8 to most placesā€¦ Iā€™ll update you when i make this next label.

5 Likes

Thank you Keith!

3 Likes

This is better though cause that means rob will replenish the box with more cool string :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are on the move.

With everything in this box weighing in at 15 oz its still only $6 shipping

3 years ago i got to throw this Silenius and i thought it was an awesome throw capable of everything i know. At $35 this yoyo is a stall and worth every penny. Too bad i canā€™t buy a decent aƱo version! 3 years later i think this yoyo is still amazing and i only want it in my collection that much more.

Was a pleasure to throw the same yoyo as 35 other forum members for a second time. Thank you!

5 Likes

@YotoyImages shawn has a pretty hot colorway for sale.

4 Likes

Silneus arrived safe and sound. SO MUCH STUFF in the box now, and Iā€™ll make sure to toss some new Throw-Yo strings in before I send it off.

Strange to see that it was over a year ago that I last has this!

5 Likes

It certainly feels different to throw the Silenus a little over a year later. Such a great yo-yo!

Am I out of my mind, or does it kinda feel like the Emotion?

1 Like

The time has comeā€¦

Heres that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!

Simply be the first to say in this thread ā€œill take itā€
I will pm you to get the addy.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

1 Like