Pay it forward silenus

ill take it

2 Likes

please specify a pox

1 Like

A pox is a disease or figuratively, a curse. It would be wished on anyone who doesnā€™t do their part to fulfill the promise they are making by accepting the Pay it Forward.
Seeā€¦ it is an act of sheer kindness that an individual decides to share their throws with community members for nothing more than a promise to be upstanding and ship them to the next individual in the agreed upon timeframe. Only the integrity of the community members can keep something like this going. To be inconsiderate of everyone else and break the agreement in any way without good reason isā€¦wellā€¦inconsiderate. Plain and simple. So that is why the phrase is employed here. To let the person agreeing to the terms know that they will be poorly thought of if they canā€™t follow through on the promise they made. I meanā€¦a person is only as good as their word in most communities. I hope that helped.

2 Likes

whoever still has this i think @rkalajian, whats currently in the box?

@Shwa ā€¦

2 Likes

Is it up for grabs again? If so, Iā€™ll take it.

2 Likes

@dragonfruitea already claimed it!

3 Likes

Silenus shipped out today! @dragonfruitea should have it by Thursday.

5 Likes

nice

1 Like

Package says delivered! Hope you enjoy!

yeah!

1 Like

anyone looking for a silenus to add to your collection FS: Lots of variety here - TMBR, G2, A-RT, OD, YYF and more

4 Likes

howā€™s the silenius playing? I havenā€™t had it myself

2 Likes

Did we stall ?

3 Likes

Imma send this out tomorrow.

2 Likes

Iā€™m helping Dragonfruits get this moving so Iā€™ll repost the rules and wait for a taker. :smiley:

The time has comeā€¦

Heres that catch. In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send it on to someone else.

By accepting this, you are taking responsibility to pay shipping to the next person.
Lets see how long we can keep it going!

Simply be the first to say in this thread ā€œill take itā€
I will pm you to get the addy.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!!!

2 Likes

If nobody is waiting in line for it ā€œIā€™ll take itā€

1 Like

Please DM me your address. :smiley:

1 Like

Silenus PIF 39th stop

Arrived safely at its 39th stop, just in time for National Yo-yo Day!
Honored to be a part of this yoyoā€™s journey, thank you @dizzo.

11 Likes

Love all the stuff thatā€™s ended up in the box! Is that a fingerboard? Yaaas!

4 Likes