Pay it forward silenus

Ah makes sense. I would take it but I have 2 more pay it forwards coming real soon

2 Likes

This thread is also a record of the travels of this yo-yo as well. I got my notice right away. Iā€™ve seen it every time this comes back up. :grin:
I think itā€™s possible that interest might have dwindled down over the years as well. Someone certainly must want to try this throw for 30 days, for the low low cost of making sure to ship it to the next person. :smiley:

I also started a PIF. What Iā€™ve noticed is that Iā€™ve had to explain it to quite a few people, ie. the concept of what the PIF is. I think there are probably many who donā€™t open this because they donā€™t know what it is.

4 Likes

Hey everyone, word has it that this is the first (and therefore the longest) Pay it Forward on this forum. Anyone willing to step up and keep it going?

Rules:
I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ā€Iā€™ll take it,ā€ here, in this this thread. DMā€™s donā€™t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Contiguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

1 Like

Well guysā€¦ id say its been a pretty wild ride for this thing. Been on the road for several years now. Cant even tell you all how proud i am of all of you that have been involved. This has also inspired other pay it forwards here. This has all worked out better than id hoped.
Im gonna say last call. If nobody is in by the end of the weekend, i say we send her back home.

8 Likes

I would love another roundā€¦i think i was 3rd back at the beginning.

8 Likes

All that time, and all those hands, and by the time I got itā€¦it was still looking new and playing smooth as butter. Thatā€™s what instilled in me the confidence in the community to start my own Pay it Forward. And as you mentioned, more PIFs seem to keep popping up. Itā€™s truly awesome to see this sort of generosity being displayed, but also the level of integrity and respect the community has shown toward your property. And now the property of many others as well. Thank you for starting us all off on a new tradition. And thanks to the community as a whole for just being cool people.

4 Likes

This PIF got me searching for and buying a Silenus

5 Likes

I can see why. It stands much taller than most things in its price range, and that puts it shoulder to shoulder with many that are in a much higher price range. A person wanting a lot of yo-yo for only a little green could do far worse.

4 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure I was the next person you sent it along to! This was my first ever transaction on the forums so this PIF is definitely a special thing to me. I canā€™t believe itā€™s still going after all this time.

Maybe Iā€™ll take it again too if no one else jumps on it. Iā€™m a lot better now than I was back then so I think Iā€™d appreciate it even more.

Edit: it wasnā€™t Mike, it was @ryanmcg :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@AKYOYOMIKE - Awesome that youā€™re game for another round! If so, could you post those three magical words: ā€œIā€™ll take itā€

3 Likes

I may have to jump on board again as well. Such a great throw.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll take it!

9 Likes

Looks like the saga continues!

10 Likes

Next stop: NY!!

15 Likes

So much stuff crammed in that box

4 Likes

This box is so much bigger then what i got over 3 years ago! Canā€™t wait to try some stuff!

5 Likes

The USPS loves this thread. :yo-yo::articulated_lorry:

5 Likes

The goodies might be worth more than the yoyo at this point lol

7 Likes

No doubt! And we have spent $100s on shipping :rofl::rofl::wink:

9 Likes

35 people at 4-7 in shipping per person we definitely broke 200 in shipping.

3 Likes