Pay it forward silenus

Sure, I’ll take it

3 Likes

You got it! Pm me your address!

2 Likes

Time to give it a whirl

7 Likes

Glad you received it! It’s a great throw, enjoy!

4 Likes

very intereted in this! if all the strings are known and labeled, i’d like to be next in line! i’d really only be interested in the string though and if i haven’t reviewed some yet

5 Likes

Anyone who is looking for a Silenus there’s one in this post FS: Bunch of Throws. Respawn, Fat Tire and More. Price Drop 11/07

2 Likes

Oh man. That’s a purdy one too!! Seriously good deal on that. Such a great throw for that kind of money it’s incredible.

1 Like

About time to send it to the next person. (Cake decided not to take it up).

Rules just as before

I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

4 Likes

best wishes to whoever takes it, looks like a fun yoyo :33

I was #9 back in '21. Would like to see this chain continue on. So, I’ll take it.

4 Likes

I’ll be on the list

1 Like

It’s on its way back to witny23 now

2 Likes

Ok sounds good. I have a couple other pay it forwards coming my way within the next couple of months so there’s no rush.

Fun times with the Selinus but it is time for it to find a new home.

Rules:
I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

5 Likes

Anyone?

You’re up

I actually have another pay it forward coming really soon so go ahead and skip me for now and send it to the next person.

1 Like

Let’s keep this going.

Rules:

2 Likes

I would start a new thread. Since this thread has been going for so long I’d imagine that some people aren’t seeing the updates at the bottom.

The history of this being the first PIF on the forum the one that started them all is sort of the magic though.

6 Likes