Pay it forward silenus

I’ll take it!

4 Likes

Awesome. I have it all boxed up and I may be able to get it out tomorrow. DM me your address and we’ll make it happen.

2 Likes

Package away!!! Tracking sent. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Received! I can’t believe all the goodies that have been added. I’ve

added more string and stickers. I’ve thrown it a handful of times and it plays surprisingly well. I’m going to the mountains this weekend and will get some photos but for now, here’s the opening.

4 Likes

What’s the gold yoyo factory thing in the middle there.

It’s definitely got allot of goodies at this point 30 people will do that I guess.

I think its a popstar

2 Likes

Pop Star. It was gifted to me on another Pay it Forward and so I felt like it’d be fun to add to the journey. It’s way too challenging for me. The way my brain was damaged in the past makes it where focusing is like flexing your muscles very hard and holding them. I had to flex too hard to keep that thing going. :rofl:

4 Likes

Ahh that’s the 2010 design i was out of the loop then I have the 2017 version makes more sense. Thank you for confirming

Neat little tag along

2 Likes

My son loves the popstar, he has not put it down since i pulled it out of the box. Anyone have one for sell, its now his must have lol

It’s a fun yoyo a really capable mini. I bet if you post a lf on bst someone will have be sitting around it’s a yoyo that everyone seems to have but only so many people actually want.

1 Like

I was the one who threw that in for @Slestak75

I give your son permission to keep it! Slestak can confirm :slight_smile: i sent with the pano PiF a few months ago and told him he could keep it if he wanted. Your son has same permission :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Love the pay it forward in a PiF stuff. This community continues to be awesome.

2 Likes

@Spenny93 always hooks it up. He threw me an abundance of extras last package I got from him.

3 Likes

Man, that’s the nicest thing! Thank you so much, you just made him the happiest kid!

5 Likes

This is a true statement. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time with this great throw, now it’s time for someone else to get their turn.
The first person to say " I’ll take it " takes it!

8 Likes

Time flies doesn’t it? That’s a nice pic there.

2 Likes

Yes it does! Thanks man, the silenus has been so many places. I’ve carried it nearly daily for weeks. I have taken it downtown, the beach, mountains, even a corn maze lol

8 Likes

Bump, still looking for someone to take this amazing throw! Next to say I’ll take it, takes it!

3 Likes

Right at 3 years this PIF has been going. Don’t let it stop here

4 Likes