Pay it forward silenus

Okay @Growliff ill be the first to say i am sincerely sorry. The package showed up just as promised!

Let the pay it forward continue and the good vibes roll! Ill post a fun video with it soon and only keep it for a week or so, so that we can continue this awesome journey. :blush::yo-yo:

12 Likes

Thank you for the apology. @TheSliverKing this has been rather confusing and weird to me. I had a family issue for a week, but I don’t really know why USPS was acting so weird. I felt bad, but I’m glad it’s all solved. I didn’t really think it would come to looking how it has.

11 Likes

Hizzah! Let there be much rejoicing for the clearing of the name of Growliff! Apologies for any negativity felt due to my part. Looks like all was on the up and up.

5 Likes

Honestly, I was really thrown off when you made the ending post, but it had probably already delivered. I’m glad everything has been cleared up.

7 Likes

Okay everyone, ive had a wondeful time with this baby but i think its time to send it onto someone else (will be shipping friday or saturday this week once im home again!)

Rules:
I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

3 Likes

I’ll take it!

2 Likes

Ayyy! Perfect my friend ill get this out towards the end of the week for you. Shoot me your address in a DM :smile:

ps: i stacked the box with stickers strings pins and some other goodies! Tossed in a few markmont nightmare strings for people to try as well! :smile:

3 Likes

Package was sent out this monring with an expected delivery date of Tuesday! :blush::ok_hand:

Such an awesome throw for only 35$. Loved playing with the markmont nightmare strings so put in a few for the next people to try it as well!

Crazy smooth and plays really quickly for its size, thanks for letting me try it out was super fun!

:grin::pray:

5 Likes

I can’t wait to give this a throw!

EDIT: The yoyo has arrived safe and sound!

1 Like

How many stops has Silenus made at this point? This PIF started the land slide of others. So cool to be able try out all these throws.

3 Likes

It looks like I’m #26

3 Likes

I know it’s a bit early, but I’ve got another Pay it Forward I’m throwing right now, so I figured I’d pass this puppy on to the next person! This throw has been amazing, and it’s certainly going on my “wish list.” I’ve tossed in some Lo-Fi “Throw” stickers and some Throw-Yo Unfiltered Potion strings into the box to add to the fabulous amount of goodies in there. I only took a few strings, a sticker, and an air freshener from the box.

Rules:
I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

1 Like

Anyone???

If not, should I send it back to @dizzo?

Ill take it! :grinning:

1 Like

PM already sent (assuming I am able to still be part of the PIF chain).

1 Like

Alright, the Silenus is on the move again!

3 Likes

Made it here safe and sound a few days ago - thanks for sending it on!

Looking forward to trying this out - I like thefeel of this one in the hand so far.

Also, it’s super neat to see the list of people before me who have been a part of this journey!

3 Likes

Loving this throw so far!

Made this short video while on a brief break in my high school math classroom…Pi Day is coming up, so that explains the shirt, lol.

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Been a legit time playing with this incredible throw, but it’s time for it to continue to move on…I will definitely be adding this to the search list of mine for quality throws!
I will be adding in a few of my own, handmade strings (no name yet), along with a few non-yoyo stickers (to switch things up), and adding my name to this incredible list of awesome people all contributing to this wonderful PIF throw.

Rules:

5 Likes

I’ll take it!

2 Likes