Pay it forward silenus

There’s no sign up. You have to be the first to post “I’ll take it” after the current person’s turn is up and they post the rules/message (ex). So when Growliff’s turn is up and they post that message then you’re able to claim a turn if you are the first to post “I’ll take it” in response.

1 Like

Cool thanks. How long per visit

I think im out anyway. Im from Australia

USPS is saying that it will be delivered today, and I’ll post a picture when I get it.

1 Like

Read the rules I linked.

2 Likes

It has arrived. I signed the card and got a couple of throws in. It is super smooth, and the response system feels wonderful. Thanks for including me in the pay it forward. I’m going to enjoy the 30 days.

10 Likes

Alright, my time is just about up. I thought I’d go ahead and make the post. Who is next?

I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

3 Likes

Ill take it :blush:

2 Likes

Wonderful! DM me your details, and I’ll send it out tomorrow.

1 Like

Was right behind you, haha

2 Likes

@dizzo hoping hes shipping soon, no word after this post, just bringing it to your attention.

3 Likes

I sent a dm just now. My bad guys, something weird came up this week. It’ll be shipped tomorrow.

2 Likes

Leaving sunday for three weeks and still havnt heard anything from you yet! Please let me know soon! @Growliff

2 Likes

This is sounding sketchy.

2 Likes

This isnt looking good on your part man…if it’s not out today 99% i most likely wont be able to join in. Wanted to take some good pics in the city of chicago for yall! Lemme know man! :frowning: @Growliff

1 Like

Well, it looks like this has come to an end.
@Growliff received the benefit of the doubt from me, but now has totally ghosted, and the tracking number provided is no longer trackable. Pretty sure that means he never dropped it off.
Let’s all remember the fun this was. 2.5 years. Many people enjoying a crazy nice budget throw, and $100s being spent shipping a $35 yo all over the country!
I always knew it would come to an end. I think it turned out better and lasted longer than I’d hoped.
No regerts. I think the community got good use of it :slight_smile:

12 Likes

It’s been delivered since the 16th. SliverKing is probably still just on his trip. This has been ridiculous.

EDIT: The 16th is before I even made the post. I don’t know what’s going on. Once SliverKing gets back from his trip, hopefully he will clear this up.

2 Likes

Ill be home tomorrow! My mail is on hold so i will be picking up everything from the post first thing on monday! Hope this is there :slightly_smiling_face: Sorry for doubting you @Growliff thank you for the follow up

5 Likes

Did it come in? If not, I’ll call USPS tomorrow. I haven’t meant for this to be so weird. I would have just stopped responding if I were trying to take the yo-yo. I shipped it a week late.

4 Likes

Its sunday, i pick mail up on monday since the post is closed. But if it says delivered it should be with all my other packages that are being held for me. Ill update everyone first thing tomorrow.

1 Like