Pay it forward silenus

I’ll take it!

5 Likes

Welcome! It’s yours. I’ll PM you for your address.

1 Like

The Silenus is off on the next leg of its journey to @CloudyDino. I shipped it with the gold plated NSK 10 ball bearing in it because I didn’t have time to clean the original bearing, but it’s in there too. I also threw in some FTY stickers and a 10 packs of OTS Normal (the box already has OTS Fat so you can compare the different varieties).

4 Likes

Thanks! Can’t wait to try it out :smiley:

Hey guys! Havent really been following this. Looks like it’s taking care of itself, which is exactly what I was hoping for!
We just passed the 2 year anniversary of this thing starting its journey.
Thanks to everyone that’s been involved!

11 Likes

It’s been super fun to play with so far, and amazing for learning 5a. I never realized how narrow my yoyos were until I tried playing with the silenus lol

2 Likes

Thanks for starting this thread. It was one of the best experiences on the forums that I’ve gotten to participate in. The Silenus hype is real.

10 Likes

I’ve had a lot of fun learning 5a and trying some of Evan Nagao’s YoTricks tutorials with the Silenus, but it’s about time for it to go to the next person.

Rules:
I will send the Silenus on to the next person to post, ”I’ll take it,” here, in this this thread. DM’s don’t count, it needs to be in thread to keep everything fair (Continguous 48 states only, please). You will get this great throw to use and enjoy, completely free, for 30 DAYS (give or take a few).

HOWEVER! By accepting this throw, you also accept the responsibility of creating a similar post at the end of your 30 day period, as well as paying the shipping fees in sending it on to the next person.

A POX UPON THE ONE WHO BREAKS THE CHAIN

6 Likes

Someone better grab this lol. I would if i didnt already own 2 Silenus’. Don’t go sleeping on this one.

4 Likes

Silenus is awesome. Someone claim it so we can move on… @dizzo might need to come in here.

2 Likes

whats up? Looks like nobody has claimed it?

3 Likes

Now’s your chance to bring it home from it’s epic odyssey!

Ivan

2 Likes

What a trip! Lets give it a few days and see if any other players want a last jump on it.

3 Likes

I’ll take it!

8 Likes

It’s cool if I don’t meet the criteria, but I can show some reputation in dms from redacted.

3 Likes

No criteria required :wink:

6 Likes

Awesome @Growliff! Send me a PM with your address and I can try to send it out over the weekend :smiley:

4 Likes

Just mailed it out! I cleaned out the silver bearing and put it on the yoyo and threw in some orange Budda Bearing Strings that I had. Growliff should hopefully get it by Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you guys for the opportunity to try something new. I think I’m going to try and record quite a few videos with this yo-yo. I feel like it’ll be something neat to look back on.

4 Likes

Can i have a turn with it please.