Pay it Forward Panorama + Fat Tire

I’ve modded a set of side effects in the same way. I didn’t want to at first but it honestly doesn’t impact anything except now they allow sone throws to be responsive

1 Like

So far every one I’ve tried has worked with these. Now you make me want to try my Top Deck. :thinking:

1 Like

How silly of me…the Top Deck doesn’t have Side Effects. And it won’t take a half bearing without filing the posts down…and I know you’ll find this hard to believe…but that ain’t happening.

1 Like

You’ve mildly sold me on getting a top deck at some point regardless lol

There are still gold ones here at the Expert. I mean if I’m gonna twist your arm then I’m gonna twist your arm. And since you sold me on the Turbo Grind Machine, I figured turnabout is fair play. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m thinking about adding my modded Side Effects and half bearing to this Pay it Forward and @Deadboots could just keep them in the end. Is this something that might spark interest??

So I’m getting these packed up today. I’m going to add a pair of modded Side Effects that allow a narrow C bearing to be used in these for responsive play, as well as a moly greased narrow C bearing that plays just perfectly in both of these. The Pano makes for a very nice responsive throw. Well worth trying out!!

Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama & Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyo. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

4 Likes

I’ll take it.

3 Likes

Alrighty then. PM me your address and I’ll get it to the Post Office tomorrow.

2 Likes

Tracking info provided. Here’s a nice little tale to go with this journey. The girl at the Post Office asked what was in the box and I said yo-yos. Her face waxed nostalgic while she worked. She then came back to say that she hasn’t played with a yo-yo for such a long time. I shared with her the fact that, if she ever got enjoyment from throwing yo-yos t that she would very much enjoy them now. I shared the story of how the particular Pay it Forward that she was processing worked and turned her to the forum. She seemed excited at the thought and even commented how the technology must have advanced. At that point another customer came in and I had to leave. Perhaps another convert has been made. Thanks to this Pay it Forward :grin:

2 Likes

Thank you! Looking forward to it.

All, is there anyone else on the list. I have had these for a bit and actually bought a panorama due to liking it as much as I did. It does have a slim setup as well as the standard, letting it play responsive.

Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama & Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyo. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

3 Likes

Bump

1 Like

Hey all. Thanks for participating in this pay it forward, it was fun watching these yoyos travel around for a time. Looking forward to getting my ship of Theseus’d Panorama back in the mail… I may start another one involving a Darkside TiVayder and a silver sharpie at some point.

@Siggy-06 , send me your address again and I will have the Fat Tire shipped back to you shortly after I receive it.

5 Likes

All good things come to an end it had a good run.

@Deadboots it’ll be interesting to see what swag made it to the end of this as a nice close out post.

3 Likes

Thanks again for this @Deadboots. I hope that you’ll give your Pano a try with the narrow bearing and modded side effects I added and share your opinion. I promise it’s lots of fun. :grin:

3 Likes

Hey, is this still going on?

I believe this pay it forward has come to an end to the request of the owner. Thread still open to see the conclusion mostly

1 Like

Thanks for the info @Captrogers

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.