Pay it Forward - Motion YoYo - Centrifugal

Just what was in the first post. You agree to cover the shipping to whoever comes after you. Pics and video are appreciated. That’s it as far as I know.

3 Likes

Do you want added?

4 Likes

would love to, thank you!

3 Likes

The Centrifugal has landed, only had a few throws thus far, but it’s sufficient to say I am going to enjoy my time with it.

Side note this is a seriously good looking yoyo, in person this colorway is stunning!

Thank you @JEA86 for the opportunity to try this throw!

6 Likes

Anxious to get your feedback - as we are on the verge of Centrifugal V2

8 Likes

Can you share what changes have been made or is that Top Secret ?

5 Likes

Keeping it a little under wraps right now

5 Likes

Cool kids only :sunglasses: (so you’re definitely in).

5 Likes

sweet! i knew id get to sit at the kool kids table someday!

5 Likes

Hey just checking to see if you were ready to move this on?

1 Like

Most certainly! I thought it was a 30 day PIF, my bad. @Theyeeterr looks to be next in line, please DM me shipping info and I will get it mailed out.

Thank you again for the chance to test out this sweet throw!

My Thoughts

This was my first experience with a Motion YoYo throw, and it was right up my alley. It spins longer than any combo I can throw at it and has stability for days. I’ll be looking for a Centrifugal to add to my personal collection and will be watching for the V2 :eyes: release.

3 Likes

this one ever make it into the wild? asking for a friend and totally not selfishly dying to try it at all :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I confirmed with @Theyeeterr that they received the Centrifugal, shortly after I shipped it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Would the next person on the list please dm me their shipping information?

2 Likes

sent

2 Likes

Any thoughts you would like to share

1 Like

I’ll have a much better review on it in like a day or 2, but for right now, all I’m gonna say is that it’s the best yoyo I’ve ever used

7 Likes

Really anxious to hear this now